Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi pablorodriguez, I have already referred...

Hi pablorodriguez,

I have already referred your request to the site admin so it can be moved.

Cheers,

Jomark
  2. [SOLVED] Yes pablorodriguez, as it will not involved code...

Yes pablorodriguez, as it will not involved code customization in the core theme files. Just make sure your banner images have uniform sizes.

Cheers,

Jomark
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi pablorodriguez, You can just use the Resume...

Hi pablorodriguez,

You can just use the Resume Plans (WP Admin>>Payments>>Resume Plans) for Resume Subscriptions. It is a separate process which allows purchasing of resume subscriptions without...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] For the menu items on the left hand side, you can...

For the menu items on the left hand side, you can create a new custom menu (Appearance » Menus). Removing the items on the right hand side (Logout, Dashboard etc.), you would need to speak to...
  5. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi pablorodriguez, The issue could be related...

Hi pablorodriguez,

The issue could be related to the Eva theme. I don't have the Eva theme to test with and so my try using the codes below on a default text widget to see if it works.

<ul...
  6. Replies
    Views

Maybe the last dev version for v1.6.5, but I...

Maybe the last dev version for v1.6.5, but I don't know. Since v1.6.5 also had problems, with geo-location / search being the biggest. Ask appthemes, if you can get that version, hopefully that one...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Corrupted translation

My Spanish is practically non-existent, so I cannot help you to translate JobRoller.

However, I have had similar occasions in the past (yes, in plural, and yes, it took me a while to learn my...
  8. Replies
    Views

Well buddy, the thing is what you are saying is...

Well buddy, the thing is what you are saying is true, and has been said in different varieties already by several people. Also AppThemes should see and acknowledge this and do something with it....
  9. Sticky: JobRoller 1.7 Final Release is Now Available

We have released JobRoller 1.7. Please take the time to read the blog post and release notes. There are some important notes.

The beta forum will remain open but all threads will be closed. After...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This weekend...

This weekend...
  11. [SOLVED] I found this information in the Wordpress Codex...

I found this information in the Wordpress Codex

Multi-Site Installations
    If you have a site network (Wordpress multisite), the language is set on a per-blog basis through the "Site language"...