Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Featured Jobs

by dimitris
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Could you post your url so i can check your...

Could you post your url so i can check your website?
  2. Thread: Jobroller help

by tbase
    Replies
    Views

Hi, After putting in the URL to the job...

Hi,

After putting in the URL to the job posting in the Value field be sure to click on Add Custom Field button, then publish your job. You should see View & Apply Online link at the bottom of the...
  3. Thread: Jobroller help

by tbase
    Replies
    Views

Hi, If you as admin are publishing the job...

Hi,

If you as admin are publishing the job from the backend, you can use Add New Custom Field Job_Url and put the hyperlink to the actual job posting on the employers site in the field named Value.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] There was a problem with your install + email...

There was a problem with your install + email account 'jobs in nigeria' all jobs were assigned to this user and as soon as you created a new job with a different account the job was also assigned to...
  5. Thread: Pls how can I

by samcy
    Replies
    Views

Hi Simone, There is no admin option to set...

Hi Simone,

There is no admin option to set this up. You may add this idea to the AppThemes Idea Exchange and let others vote for a implemantation in future versions. => http://ideas.appthemes.com/
  6. Replies
    Views

I think it will require some phpmyadmin skills to...

I think it will require some phpmyadmin skills to do it, taking in consedration the structure of categories in the databases. unless, if they are not that many, you can do it manually in in jobroller...
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Another thing you can do is to create jobs as an...

Another thing you can do is to create jobs as an admin and then assign the jobs to another user.This way the email the job seeker will send, will arrive in the job listers inbox and not the admin's.