Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

This has been requested already for possible...

This has been requested already for possible implementation in the succeeding version of the theme.

However, I will be rechecking the threads as I remembered a discussion with shared modification...
  2. Replies
    Views

As mentioned, it is a current limitation of...

As mentioned, it is a current limitation of listing plans. However, the dev team is planning to improve it in the succeeding versions of the theme.

- JOmark
  3. Replies
    Views

There is no option for it yet in the theme...

There is no option for it yet in the theme settings and so I have referred it to the dev team and just waiting for the reply.

- JOmark
  4. Replies
    Views

I will ask the devs again for its timeline. ...

I will ask the devs again for its timeline.

- Jomark
  5. Replies
    Views

I will recheck the theme settings first then...

I will recheck the theme settings first then update this thread accordingly.

- JOmark
  6. Replies
    Views

@ starrlightmedia, Have you tried upgrading to...

@ starrlightmedia,

Have you tried upgrading to version 3.0.9?

- JOmark
  7. Hi Diana, I have yet to encounter another user...

Hi Diana,

I have yet to encounter another user with similar issue and so let me try to recreate it first on my install to see how it goes. I will update you accordingly with my findings.

8. Replies
    Views

HI Diana, You may check on this related thread...

HI Diana,

You may check on this related thread https://forums.appthemes.com/help-using-vantage/automatic-slider-movement-featured-listing-98885/ .

- Jomark
  9. Replies
    Views

Unfortunately, the problem also derives from the...

Unfortunately, the problem also derives from the Vantage theme.
    If there are two search boxes on a page, the default one of the header and the one of the widget, the search by location does not work...
  10. Hello! There is no admin option to set the...

Hello!

There is no admin option to set the Slider move automatically.

But you can set this option manually:

function my_widget_listing_featured_after() {
    ?>
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] This change can only be done in the parent theme....

This change can only be done in the parent theme.

We need AppTheme developers to add a user option in the Admin section for Default Search Radius like it was in the old Vantage3.x version.
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] There is no available Admin Option to change the...

There is no available Admin Option to change the default search radius.

The 50 km or mile value is defined in the PHP file:

\vantage\includes\maps\class-google-maps.php

The code is:

13. Dimitris This message appears when you try to do something...

This message appears when you try to do something 'evil', you can post your url to see what is happening.
  14. Replies
    Views

To be perfectly honest Shannon, 3 weeks ago I...

To be perfectly honest Shannon, 3 weeks ago I would've called bull$h!t, but you have been very communicative regarding this issue over the last week, so I have faith that you will keep us posted...
  15. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I can confirm this problem i will report this to...

I can confirm this problem i will report this to the devs and update the thread when i have more information.
  16. Replies
    Views

Well folks.....it's not looking good here. I...

Well folks.....it's not looking good here. I dropped $99 on this theme and my renewal is in 7 days. I really don't want to renew with everything going as it has been, but at the same time, I'd hate...
  17. Replies
    Views

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so...

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so eloquently As someone who, also, spent many years in business management, 10 years as direct 'right hand man' to the MD of a multi-million pound (UK)...
  18. Replies
    Views

After further thought, I'd have to say I'm also...

After further thought, I'd have to say I'm also disappointed that AppThemes feel new themes are more important than recurring payments. As a recent customer, I had no idea Vantage had been around...
  19. Dimitris Vantage sends an email to the business owner when...

Vantage sends an email to the business owner when his listing expires, paid or free.
  20. Replies
    Views

All AppThemes has to do is "invest" < 15 hours of...

All AppThemes has to do is "invest" < 15 hours of coding and they'll have a fully-featured directory theme. I don't see the point in creating additional themes when their current themes need to be...
  21. Replies
    Views

It's a setting in share this. Untick either or...

It's a setting in share this. Untick either or both (I actually forget) "Measure copy and shares of your website's content" and "Measure copy and shares of your website's URLs" in page 4 "Additional...
  22. In Vantage 1.2.1 the required data related to the...

In Vantage 1.2.1 the required data related to the Listing is: Listing -> Order -> Plan

I suspect that the Order data is missing in your example - Do you see an Order for this Listing in the admin...
  23. [SOLVED] @starlight Yes, please use the development...

@starlight

Yes, please use the development build.
  24. Replies
    Views

I'd just like to state on this point, that I have...

I'd just like to state on this point, that I have been a member since Feb 2012 and in that time I have seen Vantage evolve to where it is now - in other words - Its still not ready or fit for purpose...
  25. I just tested it on my site and I was able to...

I just tested it on my site and I was able to add, change and remove the description. It looks like you made some customization to the form regarding uploading images. Maybe replace that part of the...
Page 1 of 2 1 2