Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The blog images or listing images? You should be...

The blog images or listing images? You should be able to use CSS to accomplish this either way. Please provide at least a screen shot or URL so we can see what issue you are describing.
  2. my 2 cents on all of this... one category only...

my 2 cents on all of this... one category only sucks, its a flow in the system no mater what all of you say... carlos takemura is 100% correct... I say that as I have spent hours trying to find a way...
  3. Category selection is using radio buttons as selection type!

I've been adding some categories and noticed that they are appearing as radio buttons and not checkboxes.

Radio buttons are not appropriate as a selection type for a hierarchical structure where...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Fully agree with you Annonse This really goes...

Fully agree with you Annonse

This really goes with a lister accepting the terms and conditions of the site which is missing and fundamental to securing the site owners position.

The listing...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Also, I don't like at all that the listing go...

Also, I don't like at all that the listing go off-line as pending just because someone want to claim ownership. Why do that? It can be mis-used, anyone can claim a bunch of listings that will then go...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] In order to get my listing published again, I had...

In order to get my listing published again, I had to go to phpMyAdmin and run this query:

UPDATE `wp_posts` SET `post_status` = 'publish' WHERE ID = 1053

where 1053 is ID of the listing.
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Vantage 1.1 problem when claiming list

I was logged in as admin. I enabled a listing to be claimed. Then I went to claim the list (to test it) as admin (same as owner). It didn't tell me that I was already the owner but put the...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I have a similar issue with needing lat and lng...

I have a similar issue with needing lat and lng for a large amount of addresses. In my research I came across a blog post that shows how you can use google spreadsheets with a custom inserted gadget...