Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Please send me a WordPress admin account so I can...

Please send me a WordPress admin account so I can troubleshoot your site. As far as I can tell, the theme didn't finish installing properly. -->> obica@appthemes.com
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You may have some luck running the update script...

You may have some luck running the update script again.

Login to your WordPress administration area and paste the following URL into the browser (make sure you use your own domain )

3. That's exactly how it goes. :star:

That's exactly how it goes. :star:
  4. Stop, stop, stop! You should NOT deactivate...

Stop, stop, stop!

You should NOT deactivate ClassiPress before a child theme is installed!

Please do it like this:

1. Create a child theme using a tutorial like this:...
  5. Hi Angee, I always recommend to use a child...

Hi Angee,

I always recommend to use a child theme. You may take a look into this nice tutorial from Dubya to create your own childtheme:...
  6. Yes, you can run a Classipress child theme with...

Yes, you can run a Classipress child theme with modifications and still update the parent theme. Please be aware that some modifications to some of the files in the includes folder will not work in a...
  7. Replies
    Views

There is no email authentication yet for every...

There is no email authentication yet for every ads posted. This is because users are required to register in order to post and so it would might seem a redundancy.

I am thinking that you may have...
  8. Would you please sent me a PM with your admin...

Would you please sent me a PM with your admin login. I would like to take a look what's wrong there.

But the soonest i can do something is tomorrow, because it's getting near to 2:00 AM here....
  9. @angash4family: Please go to your admin...

@angash4family:

Please go to your admin dashboard, -> ClassiPress -> Settings and check this:

10. Hello, The newest ClassiPress version atm...

Hello,

The newest ClassiPress version atm is 3.1.9. I guess you are talking about the WordPress version.

You should ask that question to the developer from that modification, only he...