Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I will not give up :D until I make it to work...

I will not give up :D until I make it to work that way, adsense
    If the input value is 728 ( by default) it shows nothing in the code as if it has no value.
    anyway I will test it myself and when i...
  2. Replies
    Views

It needs some tweaks, css and php ones,...

It needs some tweaks, css and php ones, especially the css ones.
    As i said I installed that plugin in my site and I am making -somehow- a child-child theme by altering some files. It needs some...
  3. We work day and night to update our themes to be...

We work day and night to update our themes to be fully compatible with all the fixes of jobroller 1.7.1 and moreover, making a theme responsive has nothing to do with the interface of the parent...
  4. I'll try myself to find a solution about this....

I'll try myself to find a solution about this. either it's jobroller or simplux issue, we be here to help you to resolve all your problems !
    Cheers
  5. I think this is jobroller issue or new feature,...

I think this is jobroller issue or new feature, if I use the default jobroller 1.7, I cannot see the comments fields under the new jobs' details.
    Switch to jobroller to see it yourself !
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] As always :) You are the most welcome.

As always :) You are the most welcome.
  7. The version 1.3.1 is also compatible with JR 1.7,...

The version 1.3.1 is also compatible with JR 1.7, except that in 1.4 we fixed the google map issue, so in case you still want to keep this version, I can give you the fix of the map ( if you use it...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi! Unzip first level plugin folder.

Hi!

Unzip first level plugin folder.
  9. Replies
    Views

Hi, Responsive Jobroller is currently on...

Hi,

Responsive Jobroller is currently on testing stage and soon will be released once testing is done.

Cheers,

Jomark
  10. Hi ugooiliver, Since that message was written...

Hi ugooiliver,

Since that message was written to Jason, we've indeed pushed through an update to AppThemes that have since been released. The errors Jason experienced should be fixed with the...
  11. [SOLVED] Must be my kamikaze second self, but with...

Must be my kamikaze second self, but with JobRoller, I have never removed a previous version. Just unzipped the new version locally and FTPed it over the old ones and logged into the backend. I know,...
  12. Referring to this thread:...

Referring to this thread: http://forums.appthemes.com/jobroller-general-discussion/job-feed-not-updating-unless-48638/page-2/

I'm afraid there's not much more that we can do as it seems to be...
  13. [SOLVED] I suspect the issue is the width of the container...

I suspect the issue is the width of the container and the respective width of your logo and the ad block. Other than that, it can also be a float/clear thing. But without a libk to your site, this is...
  14. Hi ugooliver, If you disable the prima child...

Hi ugooliver,

If you disable the prima child theme temporarily, will the rss feed works? I don't have the prima child theme to test out yet and so you may give it a try just to verify if the issue...
  15. @mjbari, Thanks for updating us on this. ...

@mjbari,

Thanks for updating us on this.

@ugooliver,

It could be an issue with plugins conflicting with one another. You can try disabling all your other plugins temporarily except for the...
  16. Hi ugooliver, Thanks for reporting this....

Hi ugooliver,

Thanks for reporting this. Anyway, I will have to check with other users if they have encountered the same issue as I have yet to test this plugin on my install. Once the issue is...
  17. Blog yes, but for jobs and resumes will be...

Blog yes, but for jobs and resumes will be necessary to wait for the Import Tool Jobroller
  18. Replies
    Views

You use a third party or direct feed?

You use a third party or direct feed?
  19. Replies
    Views

Hi ugooliver, This involves several css files...

Hi ugooliver,

This involves several css files and codes. I recommend that you use Firebug, a firefox add on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firebug/, that allows you to inspect and...
  20. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi ugoolive, No admin option on this and will...

Hi ugoolive,

No admin option on this and will require code customization to implement. If you are comfortable with codes, just look for the set of codes below through the loop-job.php;

<dd...
  21. Thread: Help with Prima

by samcy
    Replies
    Views

Sorry Ugooliver, but this is not the way we...

Sorry Ugooliver, but this is not the way we communicate in this forum. Please read our forum rules: http://forums.appthemes.com/forum-rules-please-read-4408/

For the moment i'm closing this...
  22. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Classipress is good séo ?

hi

I just see that all sites ClassiPress is a page rank of 1 see 0.

What happens there and classestate ClassiPress is bad for séo?

Or there is malicious code?

I just bought and I'm going...
  23. I agree. It would be great to have Classipress...

I agree. It would be great to have Classipress mobile responsive. I use it in a VERY small town, and even here everyone does most of their surfing with their phones. They would love to take...
  24. [SOLVED] Yes, i just took a look and it looks fine now. ...

Yes, i just took a look and it looks fine now.

Closing as solved
  25. [SOLVED] You have changed the width of the post block from...

You have changed the width of the post block from 560px to 720px. So you must adjust the minimum width to something bigger than 380px (standard)

So in your case change the min. width from 380px...
Page 1 of 2 1 2