Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi yourpoc, The dev team responded, as quoted;...

Hi yourpoc,

The dev team responded, as quoted;

Use the code on the function.php.

- Jomark
  2. Hi yourpoc, It will involve modification of...

Hi yourpoc,

It will involve modification of the theme file and so if you are comfortable tinkering with codes you can check the includes/forms/submit-resume-form.php starting on line 94.

As...
  3. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi yourpoc, This will involve modification of...

Hi yourpoc,

This will involve modification of the loop-resume.php and so just look for the code;

<?php

if (have_posts()) : $alt = 1; ?>
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi yourpoc, This will involve editing of the...

Hi yourpoc,

This will involve editing of the \jobroller\includes\featured-jobs.php on line 44. Before modifying the file, please backup your database just to be safe.

Cheers,

Jomark
  5. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi yourpoc, This will may require editing of...

Hi yourpoc,

This will may require editing of the jobroller\includes\forms\submit-job\submit-job-form.php by replacing the category selection function with a predetermined category value. I believe...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi yourpoc, There are several factors for...

Hi yourpoc,

There are several factors for being blacklisted one of it is the type of email content that you are sending. Anyway, here is a related discussion from other forum...
  7. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi yourpoc, I believed you can increase the...

Hi yourpoc,

I believed you can increase the batch size but there is possibility that your site will be flagged as a spam network if it is more than the recommended 100. You may also check your...
  8. @yourpoc, I've just noticed this also needs...

@yourpoc, I've just noticed this also needs fixing on another line of code. Please repeat the steps above but for line #1756 on the same file, /fxtender-pro-jobroller/includes/pro/pro.php.
    Thanks.
  9. @yourpoc, to fix this problem please follow my...

@yourpoc, to fix this problem please follow my instructions on this post.
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Development build hotfixes

Here are the fixes included in the development build which can be downloaded from your account dashboard. If you have Jobroller 1.7 please install the latest dev build.

1. Fix the CSS issue in...
  11. Jomark Hi fourtinkerbells, I have checked the...

Hi fourtinkerbells,

I have checked the Jobroller pot file and I could see just fine the text string "The job has was Starred." reference which means it can be translated using the language file.
  12. [SOLVED] I am just glad to know that it works. Cheers,...

I am just glad to know that it works.

Cheers,

Jomark
  13. [SOLVED] Hi yourpoc, There is no admin option on this...

Hi yourpoc,

There is no admin option on this but can be done by editing the includes/sidebar-user.php. There are few lines on codes on the said php file and so it can easily be identified with
  14. Jomark Hi yourpoc, You can post a screenshot mockup...

Hi yourpoc,

You can post a screenshot mockup of what you intend to do so that the members of this community can have a grasp of the files and codes that are involved and possibly offer some...
  15. Replies
    Views

@yourpoc, thanks for the details. We did found...

@yourpoc, thanks for the details.

We did found an issue when setting job durations to '0'. When set to '0', job durations were being set to the default expiry days (usually 30 days), instead of...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yes yourpoc, you need to hard code your image in...

Yes yourpoc, you need to hard code your image in the template php file. Just look for specific template php file that you would want to add the image to through the WP Admin>>Appearance>>Editor. A...
  17. [SOLVED] Hi yourpoc, There is no admin on this yet...

Hi yourpoc,

There is no admin on this yet however if you are comfortable with codes you may comment/remove the set of codes below through the includes/forms/submit-resume/submit-resume-process.php...
  18. [SOLVED] Hi myhero, A lot of factors can be the cause...

Hi myhero,

A lot of factors can be the cause of this issue and so you may try the following;

- Disable all your plugins temporarily including cache plugin as it could be due to plugin conflict....
  19. [SOLVED] The code is a standard jquery function and so it...

The code is a standard jquery function and so it could work just fine on any other implementation. Anyway, you can look for the code below through theme-scripts.php;

20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Great to know then and have a nice day. This...

Great to know then and have a nice day.

This thread will be closed.

Cheers,

Jomark
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi yourpoc, You can check this existing thread...

Hi yourpoc,

You can check this existing thread http://forums.appthemes.com/can-you-help-me-hide-posted-43565/ on removing the "Posted by" from job listings. Here is for the blog posts...
  22. [SOLVED] Hi yourpoc, I have yet to fully test this but...

Hi yourpoc,

I have yet to fully test this but if you can tinker with codes try adding a jquery selectors on the lazy load jquery function as discussed here...
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I am also happy to know that you've made it to...

I am also happy to know that you've made it to work.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,

Jomark
  24. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi yourpoc, Hiding the "Submit a Job" button...

Hi yourpoc,

Hiding the "Submit a Job" button from unregistered users require code modification. If you are comfortable with codes, just look for the set of codes below through the...
  25. Replies
    Views

Most, if not all, forms are under...

Most, if not all, forms are under jobroller/includes/forms/ in you themes-folder.

Create a child theme and copy /wp-content/themes/jobroller/includes/register/ to...
Page 1 of 2 1 2