Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi Tony, I was able to replicate the issue and...

Hi Tony,

I was able to replicate the issue and likewise a bug ticket has already been logged on it. I will update this threasd accordingly once a fix is provided for by the development team.

2. Replies
    Views

BUG - Appthemes Coupons - jobroller

Hi,
    I just came across an issue with appthemes coupons and jobroller. After I select my jobpack and click on continue, the page just goes blank or I get a 500 error.

Here's from my error log:...
  3. @tonybott, those are all great ideas. Thanks a...

@tonybott, those are all great ideas. Thanks a lot!

I will definitely consider each of your points for future releases. It's great to have this feedback from users like since you are the ones that...
  4. Replies
    Views

@tonybott, thanks for the details on this. ...

@tonybott, thanks for the details on this.

Yeah, it's difficult to have working cases for all the providers. I try to find the most generic approach possible that can be used on the most feeds...
  5. This would be a great feature to have. I've been...

This would be a great feature to have. I've been kind of doing this manually with Indeed creating separate imports for each page. Sort=date and Start=x0. But it results in a ton of imports to...
  6. Replies
    Views

@tonybott, thanks very much for your great...

@tonybott, thanks very much for your great review.

Searches are restricted to descriptions since this seems to be where the majority of the locations are usually available. Do you have...
  7. @tonybott, glad you have sorted it out. I've...

@tonybott, glad you have sorted it out.

I've tried to replicate the issue you were having without success (fortunately :)). If it happens again please try to remember the steps that lead to the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the details. That was actually related...

Thanks for the details. That was actually related with a "bug" in the latest version.

I've now fixed the issue. Please download the latest version (2.2.2) from your dashboard.

Thank you.
  9. Hi tonybott, Try using the is_page conditional...

Hi tonybott,

Try using the is_page conditional of Wordpress https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/is_page where the wrapper is loaded.

Anyway, I will move this thread to the General...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi Tony, Could you try disabling all your...

Hi Tony,

Could you try disabling all your plugins temporarily to see if it makes a difference as it looks like the codes have been parsed. I suspect it is caused by a plugin.

- Jomark