Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have the same issue with WordPress sites in...

I have the same issue with WordPress sites in general. I fixed it by disabling ModSecurity in the Security section in cPanel. It always works for me.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  2. Thread: Help with Email

by metuza
    Replies
    Views

Hello, It sounds like there is a problem with...

Hello,

It sounds like there is a problem with your hosting account. I was into the same problem a while ago with my old webhost, first they updated CPanel and email functions stopped working, then...
  3. Replies
    Views

In actions.php, around line 72 look for this...

In actions.php, around line 72 look for this code:

<span class="folder"><?php if ( $post->post_type == 'post' ) the_category(', '); else echo get_the_term_list( $post->ID, APP_TAX_CAT, '', ', ',...
  4. Replies
    Views

Samcy Hi Jeremy, Yes, if you manually update, you...

Hi Jeremy,

Yes, if you manually update, you need to remove the current version first. Just go to Appearance => Themes and activate another theme, i.e. "twentyfourteen". Now you can delete...
  5. Replies
    Views

How did you remove the date - with css or by...

How did you remove the date - with css or by deleting some code? Either way it shouldn't affect the refine search.

Since CP3.3.3 there is no theme-refine.php file anymore - it is now called...
  6. Replies
    Views

There's also a few threads opened already about...

There's also a few threads opened already about contact form emails not working properly...
  7. Replies
    Views

Whats mean 'No luck on the "state"' ?

Whats mean 'No luck on the "state"' ?
  8. Replies
    Views

Go to ClassiPress->Form layouts->Edit form (or...

Go to ClassiPress->Form layouts->Edit form (or create new one if You haven't), check checkbox by right side of field under the "Advanced search" column, then save settings
    (Use this feature...