Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Hi, I have already logged a ticket on this...

Hi,

I have already logged a ticket on this issue so it can be looked into by the Development Team. I Will update this thread with their response.

Cheers,

Jomark
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You just have to locate the folder tinymce in...

You just have to locate the folder tinymce in your WordPress install. Path is:

wp-includes/js/tinymce

And this one you only need to overwrite with the same folder (and all files inside) from...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] @wolkenlos, before disabling the 'View Map' link...

@wolkenlos, before disabling the 'View Map' link try comparing the changes you've made o these files, with the original 1.6.4 files:
    theme-enqueue.php
    theme-functions.php
    theme-geolocation.php

4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] @jubalince, the dev build was already updated...

@jubalince, the dev build was already updated with the Google Maps API v.3. You can download it from your customer account. It's stable, you can use it safely.
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] @satish4mnv, first thing, make sure you've...

@satish4mnv, first thing, make sure you've updated your 'install-script.php' with the new one (you need to re-activate the theme). This ensures that cached location searches are cleared. Also, if you...
  6. [SOLVED] @pepsi, @shannon: I do not have anything to...

@pepsi, @shannon:

I do not have anything to hide, and feel entirely comfortable with saying this out loud. I am deeply disappointed that it has taken the drastic steps of a fellow member on the...