Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

If you put 100 people in a room - folks who own...

If you put 100 people in a room - folks who own directories - folks who list themselves on directories - and folks who build directories - while those 100 people may not agree on much - the one...
  2. Replies
    Views

I am no CSS expert, but here is a bit of CSS you...

I am no CSS expert, but here is a bit of CSS you can add to the "Theme -> Customise -> Additional CSS" to make the "Site Logo" and "Find/Near Search" appear when displayed on Mobile devices.

I can...
  3. [SOLVED] Just google CDN or CloudFlare. "A CDN is a...

Just google CDN or CloudFlare. "A CDN is a content delivery network or content distribution network (CDN) is a large distributed system of servers deployed in multiple data centers across the...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I still cannot recreate this, could you please...

I still cannot recreate this, could you please add some listings to see the problem.
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I am using Vantage and when I updated to the new...

I am using Vantage and when I updated to the new release my child theme no longer works. If I apply my child theme then I get the "page not found" error. So, I'm functioning without my child theme...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi 4keysdigital, we don't encourage modifying the...

Hi 4keysdigital, we don't encourage modifying the theme's source code since updates will blow away your changes. With that being said, here are the places you'd find the relevant code.

7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The search works fine, the 'problem' is that in...

The search works fine, the 'problem' is that in your

http://www.notafranchise.com/listings/bonterra-trattoria/

listing you don't have the restaurant in the description.You have it as a tag...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] How to change email confirmation message?

You will need a plugin.

Something like:

WP From Email
    WP Better Emails

Will do the trick.