Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Plan for a major update?

Hi there,

Is there any plan for updating the theme in a near future?

You just did classipress 4 so when can we see the next version of jobroller...

Thanks.
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi, I fixed the GEO issue on my site.. please see...

Hi, I fixed the GEO issue on my site.. please see my thread. it wasnt straight forward.. ie its not just an API key that is required.
  3. Replies
    Views

This is what I did to create a full-width page...

This is what I did to create a full-width page template on JR:

1. On your server, find your theme’s folder (wp-content/themes/jobroller). Create a new file and name it something unique and...
  4. Replies
    Views

@sssdornier, if you want to make changes to...

@sssdornier, if you want to make changes to JobRoller it's always better to hire a developer.

I'm showing how this is done because it's pretty simple. Be careful though, always backup your files...
  5. Replies
    Views

I wanted to start a thread similar to this but...

I wanted to start a thread similar to this but noticed that Chris had already beat me to it by months. :)

I charge about $39 per job (I use job packs) and my job board is about 3 years old. I...
  6. Replies
    Views

I've just started marketing my website. ...

I've just started marketing my website. Following are my current marketing tactics:

- SEO: my goal is to rank my main keywords on the 1st page of Google (I've done this before with other sites,...
  7. Replies
    Views

Marketing strategies for job boards

Marketing Strategies for Job Boards

Summary
    The marketing of a job board is perhaps the single most important element of its success. Without the ability to drive job seeker traffic to the site,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Good article, allthough i think you miss the...

Good article, allthough i think you miss the point of SEO.

SEO isn't about emailing, twitter, linkedin etc. It is about trying to make a search engine (google mostly) find you. Twitter, linkedIn...
  9. Thread: Marketing 101

by mrHAT
    Replies
    Views

Marketing 101

I thought I would share some ideas for marketing a jobroller site. A lot of this can be used for any site, but since I use jobroller…

Some of what I shared is right here

But let me elaborate on...
  10. Replies
    Views

emailing is the best way and truly becoming the...

emailing is the best way and truly becoming the number 1 way to capture interest. Being a job site, go to the main websites that have employment (IE monster, careerbuilder, and the best one-...