Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I just tried it out and yes it does break, but...

I just tried it out and yes it does break, but this is just because the wrong type of single quote was inserted in the above code.

Simply delete this:

and replace with:

I know it looks...
  2. Replies
    Views

Maybe you are using Google Chrome as your...

Maybe you are using Google Chrome as your browser? Chrome lacks support for RSS feeds.

Try using another browser i.e. Firefox

More informations here:...
  3. I made a very simple tutorial last year about...

I made a very simple tutorial last year about this. It still works on ClassiPress 3.2.+ You may check it out here:...
  4. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] I made a tutorial about this, using ClassiPress...

I made a tutorial about this, using ClassiPress 3.2.1 and a child theme: reCAPTCHA on your single ad contact form
  5. Simply add some non breaking spaces in between...

Simply add some non breaking spaces in between your button links in your sidebar.php file, like so...
  6. Replies
    Views

Haha Plivans, thanks for the nice words. In all...

Haha Plivans, thanks for the nice words. In all that crisis we are sitting here in Cyprus, your post just gave me back a smile :)

And thanks alot for the purchase, i've just seen in my emails that...
  7. Replies
    Views

I realy like the way the slider looks after this...

I realy like the way the slider looks after this nice tutorial from Appouser. Many thanks to him.

The only thing i don't like is to touch a core file. So i played a bit and found a way to get...
  8. Replies
    Views

You needed to assign your menus to the header and...

You needed to assign your menus to the header and footer area, you do that from the first 'box' at the left and your avatars were disabled ( WP>Discussion).