Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Guttenberg

by jmoran
    Replies
    Views

Guttenberg

I am a bit concerned, actually, more than a bit concerned. There is no current documentation about the new editor WordPress has forced on us and how it will work with Vantage. It has been causing...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi, the solution is very simple: do not upgrade...

Hi, the solution is very simple: do not upgrade "Stripe Payment Gateway" when you see a list of updates available :) .. and, if you do manage to update this plugin by accident as I've done several...
  3. Replies
    Views

It turns out this happens whenever I try to...

It turns out this happens whenever I try to update the plugin to the new version, so it looks like I won't be able to update it for the time being. Is there a compatibility issue with the latest...
  4. Replies
    Views

Stripe payment gateway disappeared

This plugin was activated and tested, but suddenly disappeared from the plugin list. Now we only see a deactivated plugin called WP Simple Pay, but the Stripe Payment Gateway files appear to still be...
  5. Thanks. It’s important to have a way to update...

Thanks.

It’s important to have a way to update listings after uploading them to Vantage.

The update is more important for non claimed yet.

Are you planning an enhancement for this...
  6. Hi, This has been discussed before and it is a...

Hi,

This has been discussed before and it is a default behaviour and designed that way. The devs explained that more than three, and it starts to look too crowded. It might also affect the theme's...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi, A fix will be added on the dev build soon...

Hi,

A fix will be added on the dev build soon and in the mean time, please add the codes below on the "Additional CSS" option which can be found via WP Admin>>Appearance>>Customize>>Additional CSS...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi viaaffiliate, Yes I have received your PM....

Hi viaaffiliate,

Yes I have received your PM. I am still on the process of creating a separate clean install of Vantage using the version that you upgraded from just to recreate your scenario. My...
  9. Replies
    Views

Does Vantage has any future plans?

Is Vantage is likely to continue? In last few months there is hardly any activity here? No one from Appthemes is answering any questions no new child themes etc. Is it time to plan migrating to...
  10. [SOLVED] SOLVED. I'm on a Mac - tried Save As Windows...

SOLVED.

I'm on a Mac - tried Save As Windows Comma Separated (.csv) and the import worked.
  11. Replies
    Views

I have a custom map pins plugin for Vantage 3.x ...

I have a custom map pins plugin for Vantage 3.x

I've written a new plugin specific to Vantage 4. I can't overwrite the current plugin as there are and will be plenty of users sticking with...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Thank you for purchasing our plugin. you go...

Hi
    Thank you for purchasing our plugin.
    you go to widgets => drop the touch slider widget and select " listings" to the top page sidebar.
    You have to have few featured listings on home page....
  13. Replies
    Views

hm think contact form should get a recapture...

hm

think contact form should get a recapture ...!!!
  14. [SOLVED] It´s a good Idea. It could not be so difficult to...

It´s a good Idea. It could not be so difficult to make this possible from the appthemes developer side.
    I´am sure a lot of users wish to edit there start/home- page like they would on a simple way.
  15. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Disable your plugins and try again.You can re...

Disable your plugins and try again.You can re download the theme and try again? I trust you upload it from WP>Appearance?
  16. [SOLVED] Only with custom code, you can edit the file...

Only with custom code, you can edit the file 'va-home.php' and add any html you need.