Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

All great points. Too many pot holes to really...

All great points. Too many pot holes to really go live without the above point made
  2. Replies
    Views

Dimitris This is the first theme put out by appthemes that...

This is the first theme put out by appthemes that does not allow a user to upload a picture, a basic theme function in the past? Please advise us within the refund period if this is going to be...
  3. Replies
    Views

I've been posting projects on freelancing sites...

I've been posting projects on freelancing sites for the past 5 years vworker now know as freelancer and Elance. So just giving my3cents how I think a good freelancing site should work.
  4. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I have tried the following third party plugins...

I have tried the following third party plugins for user/profile avatars (a really important feature for a creative services job board):

Basic User Avatars 1.3
    Profile Pic...
  5. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I'm glad everyone else is seeing my point too...

I'm glad everyone else is seeing my point too here. Most importantly, without moderation who will decide the outcome of the job if the client is not satisfied, yet the freelancer did a good job /...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dimitris There's really is no incentive to do business on...

There's really is no incentive to do business on the site. Since there is no mediation or escrow. Its all based on a honor system I guess.

Getting a percentage of the final project cost is...
  7. Replies
    Views

Dimitris OMG, I knew I should have waited before...

OMG, I knew I should have waited before purcahsing this theme, while appthemes produces great themes they always seem to forget the most important stuff, and then it takes them ages to implement it,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Some needed features for hirebee

I know hirebee is new and will eventually evolve with more features etc.

But here are a list of features that I think are a must for a freelance site.

1: some type of mediation between...
  9. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Percentage Based Listing

Is there a way to do what elance and other freelancer sites do where we can get a percentage of the overall project cost? For example in elance, they get 10% of the amount paid by the client.
  10. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Work History / Timeline

Hi,

Is there a way for employers and chosen freelancer to have a page dedicated where they can communicate with each other rather then having the email shared in projects to communicate with?
  11. How Can I set a limit length of the tittle - Some suscriptors use a very long tittle.

Hi, How are you?
    I'm looking the way to limit the length of the tittle of the ads. Because some user has a very long tittle.
    Is possible to do that?
  12. [SOLVED] It looks like the urlencode() is messing the URL....

It looks like the urlencode() is messing the URL. Please make the following changes on these 2 files to fix the problem:

edit '\includes\jscripts.php' (fixes possible problems when redirecting job...
  13. Replies
    Views

Samcy Use this plugin:...

Use this plugin: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/exclude-pages/

I use this with my Jobroller site and it should be a standard WP feature...its awesome!

I manually put the link to my...
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Many Bugs using JobRoller

Hi,

Well i just set-up my website and using JobRoller and FXTenderPro plugin, but i'm surprised of the number of Bugs i find. Here is a list of unexpected behaviours of my new launched website:
  15. Samcy You need to give us a bit more time than 2 hours...

You need to give us a bit more time than 2 hours before pushing ;)

Have you tried to change the "Blog pages show at most" in WP settings? See screenshot:

16. Replies
    Views

Thanks for such high praise, joewakeford. Your...

Thanks for such high praise, joewakeford. Your kind words have been shared with the whole team.
  17. I recommend these wordpress plugins: Wanguard,...

I recommend these wordpress plugins:

Wanguard, Better WP Security, Akismet.
  18. Try this one, seems to work fine "Simple Local...

Try this one, seems to work fine "Simple Local Avatars".

Mike
  19. Sort / Order by price and post date for classipress 3.1

Hey Guys,

great work in the advanced search functionality it's a really nice touch.

It would be nice to add sort by price or sort by post date (both ascending and descending).

This...