Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Jomark Crawling 404 Errors in Web master Tool

Hello,

I have recently purchased clipper theme and started working on it, added few necessary pages to the site and then submitted to Google webmaster account. However, I could see more than 100...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] How are things looking on all the testing for...

How are things looking on all the testing for this bug?
  3. Hi edealsetc, This has been referred already...

Hi edealsetc,

This has been referred already to the Development Team so it can be looked into. I will update this thread with their response and if a fix is provided for.

Cheers,

Jomark
  4. Jomark Internet Explorer 11 treats the pop-up as hostile...

Internet Explorer 11 treats the pop-up as hostile and asks each time if you want to "allow" at the bottom corner, and this is with no plugins installed. Essentially with the latest IE, it is likely...
  5. Jomark Not sure, when clicking on coupon code box,...

Not sure, when clicking on coupon code box, sometimes Chrome still blocks pop-ups ....
  6. Jomark You will have to uninstall the current copy of...

You will have to uninstall the current copy of Clipper then install the development version, I have done this but I have to say the development version has not cured the Chrome issue which still...
  7. Jomark Yes! This is exactly the suggestion I submitted...

Yes! This is exactly the suggestion I submitted to your site.
    It seems best this way to avoid flash completely. Also seems easy to implement.

Clicking on "Click to Reveal Code" should have a new...
  8. Replies
    Views

Crawling Error

In webmaster-tools i got 16 times the same crawling error !
    Can anyone explain me why this errors appears?

I can now do a 301 redirect. But it looks, that this error will come again...