Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. i think there is a bug with latest version.. when...

i think there is a bug with latest version.. when u make a custom form and select all categories or selected categories it adds a extra count to the categorie.. if u take it off from custom form...
  2. Replies
    Views

When you setup sharethis uncheck this ...

When you setup sharethis uncheck this

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/269496/71315b62e19a14ed22428aee80fd2a5f
  3. I think there are settings in Share This plugin...

I think there are settings in Share This plugin to change this.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The problem in this case was the template the...

The problem in this case was the template the 'home' page was using the way Vantage handled this in the past was to re create all default pages, with the recent WordPress updates this was not working...
  5. Shelly, he might be using the plugin "Home...

Shelly, he might be using the plugin "Home Control for Vantage"? You could ask the the developer to look at the snapshot you made to see if that can be done with his plugin. It sure looks like it to...
  6. [SOLVED] Hi, the Page template problem your experiencing...

Hi, the Page template problem your experiencing was introduced in Vantage 1.4.x. Developers had specifically DISABLED your ability to set and choose the Page Template (which was allowed in 1.3.x).
  7. Replies
    Views

I have had on average over 2000 spam submissions...

I have had on average over 2000 spam submissions a day protected by cleantalk. Its not free, but only $8 a year. You can have a free trial. If you sign up with this link they give you an extra 2...
  8. Replies
    Views

Vantage has it's own login / register pages, you...

Vantage has it's own login / register pages, you can disable them and use the default WordPress.
  9. Replies
    Views

Regarding the footer: You can manually change...

Regarding the footer:

You can manually change the section of code (in the footer.php file) or you could buy our Custom Footer plugin and easily change the text and design to whatever you like: ...
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Shelly, I Updated the plugin and the scrolling...

Shelly,
    I Updated the plugin and the scrolling is perfectly working :)
    now waiting for Mark's !
    Best regards
  11. [SOLVED] Cool, the best thing to do then is to keep a...

Cool, the best thing to do then is to keep a record of all the changes you make to the parent to re apply them with each update.
  12. [SOLVED] Please check the links here...

Please check the links here http://forums.appthemes.com/vantage-general-discussion/guide-customizing-vantage-50188/ to start, it's not so difficult and you won't regret it.
  13. [SOLVED] You can try something like this ...

You can try something like this

.single-listing article { font-size:120%; }

Please take in to account that AppThemes does not offer support for customization of the theme.Also not...
  14. Replies
    Views

Wow Shelly, you're a good friend to have... You...

Wow Shelly, you're a good friend to have... You seem to have solved a lot of this out... Nice Job. Having to make a few tweaks manually is my expectation. But its great to know that this solution...
  15. I take it you have deactivated all plugins and...

I take it you have deactivated all plugins and tried it without the child theme...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Shelley it is nice to see someone that actually...

Shelley it is nice to see someone that actually cares about there site. A lot of people come here download the theme, install and put live, they then add Adsense and that's it, they then wonder why...
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Shelly, I agree with you, it takes a lot...

Hi Shelly,

I agree with you, it takes a lot of work to prepare a site especially if it's a business site.The link has this tail because your plugin sharethis, you need to disable the reviews i...
  18. Replies
    Views

Just insert the more tag as explained here ...

Just insert the more tag as explained here

http://en.support.wordpress.com/splitting-content/more-tag/
  19. Replies
    Views

You can not make the "Address" optional for some...

You can not make the "Address" optional for some Listings and not others, Vantage just does not work that way.

The best you can do for the Address entry is to just enter in the "Country" or the...