Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi maddisona, It can be edited via the...

Hi maddisona,

It can be edited via the includes/theme-geolocation.php specifically on line 386. Just look for the code below;

$echo_radius = __( 'Auto', APP_TD );

And replace it with...
  2. Replies
    Views

Feel free to check out...

Feel free to check out http://test.internet-dienste.biz/jobroller/
  3. Hi maddisona, I've played around with the code...

Hi maddisona,

I've played around with the code a tad and I think it might be possible :)

You would need to change the code in the plugin (starting on line 139, in...
  4. Line 3066 of Taxonomy.php Change this function....

Line 3066 of Taxonomy.php Change this function. FIRST MAKE A BACKUP OF THE FILE BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING.

The 'sep' variable has a break tag in it. If you just copy and paste, you will be...
  5. Replies
    Views

Jomark @totrakan, You can enable the "Require...

@totrakan,

You can enable the "Require active subscription to view resumes?:" option so that anyone or a particular user role is required to pay in order to view the resumes. This option can...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi robs, Are you referring to the small rss...

Hi robs,

Are you referring to the small rss orange icon? If you are, one way to remove it is through the the css file. Just look for the codes below through the style.css on line 390;

7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi maddisona, Glad to hear it sorted itself...

Hi maddisona,

Glad to hear it sorted itself out - I've heard reports of software that starts to work after someone flexes their muscles. This might be one of those cases ;)
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Here is a list of changes in JobRoller 1.7. ...

Here is a list of changes in JobRoller 1.7.

What happened to responsive design?
    We made an attempt to get responsive into version 1.7 but it lagged behind the rest of the project. Instead of...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Maddisona, Thanks for highlighting that...

Hi Maddisona,

Thanks for highlighting that thread - it's one that slipped through completely.

We haven't received any other reports just yet, but it's something I'll chalk up to look into :)
  10. Why don't you use the first method? All you need...

Why don't you use the first method? All you need to do is upload that googlexxxxxx.html file to the root of your WordPress. That's the place where you also find the wp-config.php of your WordPress. ...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Madisona, Andrew, Thanks for writing. I...

Madisona,
    Andrew,
    Thanks for writing. I couldn't reply to your PM. It says you don't have the privileges to receive a PM or that you turned PM's off.

Anyhow, regarding the map, believe it or...
  12. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi maddisona, By default the street level...

Hi maddisona,

By default the street level addresses are not reflected on the google map. This is for some reason including anonymity of the job poster's location for privacy and etc. Posting the...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Maddisona, Not at the moment, but it's...

Hi Maddisona,

Not at the moment, but it's something we're looking into for a future release - from a functional point of view, I think this would be a great additions. Unfortunately there's no...
  14. Replies
    Views

Thanks sssdornier for pointing out an error that...

Thanks sssdornier for pointing out an error that I have not noticed before. So, this is the corrected code that should not produce an error any more:

<?php /*
  15. I think this is the solution to the problem ...

I think this is the solution to the problem

http://forums.appthemes.com/can-you-help-me-hide-posted-43565/
  16. Replies
    Views

@tbase: if I may jump in for Sebet, the code you...

@tbase: if I may jump in for Sebet, the code you are looking to comment out is to be found on lines 81-86 in /includes/featured_jobs.php

So, to get a similar result, you would replace this:

17. Replies
    Views

@sssdornier, if you want to make changes to...

@sssdornier, if you want to make changes to JobRoller it's always better to hire a developer.

I'm showing how this is done because it's pretty simple. Be careful though, always backup your files...
  18. To remove "Browse By" & "Categories" find this...

To remove "Browse By" & "Categories" find this line in your "style.css" file and add "display: none;" as shown below.

ul.widgets li.widget.widget-nav {
    font-size: 1em; padding: 30px 0;...