Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Samcy We always recommend the use of child themes when...

We always recommend the use of child themes when considering making such changes as this. It will prevent you losing all of your modifications in the process of an ClassiPress upgrade.

If you...
  2. Samcy Hello Ianvild, I like your description ;) ...

Hello Ianvild,

I like your description ;)

But unfortunately there is no way to post ads without being logged in. Sorry

If you like to search for customizations and ask other customers for...
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You control the level of categories from...

You control the level of categories from ClassiPress>Settings>Categories Menu Item Options and Categories Page Options
  4. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You can use the ClassiPress>importer but you need...

You can use the ClassiPress>importer but you need to map your fields/values to the csv's.The csv is located in your theme in 'classipress/examples/'
  5. Samcy Hello Ianvild, There is no admin option...

Hello Ianvild,

There is no admin option available to change the position of the welcome box. You will need to hack the sidebar.php to get this solved to your needs.

Cheers
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] To update this thread, the issue ianvild was...

To update this thread, the issue ianvild was experiencing was due to Wordpress not being set up properly during installation, and the problem has been resolved. Good luck with your site, ianvild :)
  7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Would you mind granting me admin access to your...

Would you mind granting me admin access to your site, so I can check your settings? You can pm your site's information to me to keep it private, thanks :)