Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Dimitris This is now fixed in the dev build...

This is now fixed in the dev build.
  2. Thread: States ?

by mohsinoffline
    Replies
    Views

Yes, it is possible, make sure you are using...

Yes, it is possible, make sure you are using smart radius for searches.
  3. Dimitris You get this warning because you didnt assign a...

You get this warning because you didnt assign a listing to a category, Vantage requires every listing to be assigned to a category, otherwise it causes issues like this warning and more importantly...
  4. Dimitris Yes that is correct a listing must be assigned to...

Yes that is correct a listing must be assigned to a category.
  5. Dimitris Warning: invalid argument suppplied for foreach [VANTAGE]

Hi,

In Vantage, when I publish a listing with no information and then click on modify the listing, in the category widget I get a warning, please see image attached. Do you know how to fix this...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] UPDATE: This can be found in...

UPDATE: This can be found in /wp-content/themes/vantage/includes/events/widgets.php then search for Add an Event now and make the changes there.
  7. Dimitris I can see it also, i will inform the dev and...

I can see it also, i will inform the dev and update you.
  8. Replies
    Views

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so...

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so eloquently As someone who, also, spent many years in business management, 10 years as direct 'right hand man' to the MD of a multi-million pound (UK)...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] ok, gave you the code for displaying. If you are...

ok, gave you the code for displaying. If you are using FF or Chrome, you can right click and inspect the element you want to change so you know it's class and/or id.
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] ad poster? Do you mean the person who created a...

ad poster? Do you mean the person who created a listing? With CSS.

*include event or listing area if you don't want to hide the author of blog posts too* .author {
    display: none !important;
    }
  11. [SOLVED] Actually a few screen shoots of your settings...

Actually a few screen shoots of your settings would have shown us your set up and if that was the issue.
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Great, and your welcome :) Glad to hear that it's...

Great, and your welcome :) Glad to hear that it's working on your site as well! Good luck :)
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Okay, this has been fixed and is available within...

Okay, this has been fixed and is available within the dev build. Please test to make sure it's working properly on your site, thanks :)
  14. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] He needs WP admin access. You can make a throw...

He needs WP admin access. You can make a throw away account for him and delete when you are done. Also, you should Privet Message the details.
  15. [SOLVED] The official release is 1.2 and DOES NOT have the...

The official release is 1.2 and DOES NOT have the fixes. The Vantage Development Build (generated daily) has fixes for bugs that have been found....
  16. [TUTORIAL] Using Gravity Forms for 'Contact this Listing Owner' = Any Fields You Want

I found the general "contact this listing owner" form to be too simple and it restricted my use as I wanted to provide more information to the listing owner.

I'm not going to go too far in depth...