Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Dimitris HireBee should charge percentage of job after...

HireBee should charge percentage of job after completion or its just a classified ads or job listing site. Freelance sites all charge percentage of job.
  2. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I also agree it should be free to post....

I also agree it should be free to post. commission based fees are were the money is at. credits could be sued for featuring posts and unlocking special features such as seeing other bids from...
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris We use Easy Digital Download's "Commissions"...

We use Easy Digital Download's "Commissions" plugin for one of our sites, I wonder if it could somehow be integrated here? Or at least serve as inspiration for developing such functionality. Paying...
  4. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Eek! This is another deal breaker. A percentage...

Eek! This is another deal breaker. A percentage commission from projects is certainly a necessary feature.
  5. Replies
    Views

Direct hire option

Is there functionality to hire a freelancer directly from their profile for example if a seeker likes what they see and they'd like to specifically hire that person rather than fielding all the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Percentage Based Listing

Is there a way to do what elance and other freelancer sites do where we can get a percentage of the overall project cost? For example in elance, they get 10% of the amount paid by the client.