Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Thanks for the update Enno and so this thread...

Thanks for the update Enno and so this thread will be closed.

- JOmark
  2. [SOLVED] Hi Enno, Try checking the...

Hi Enno,

Try checking the jobroller/includes/forms.php. Or you can use this plugin https://marketplace.appthemes.com/plugins/fxtender-pro/ which has this option as quoted below;

3. Replies
    Views

That you must realize a customised way. But for a...

That you must realize a customised way. But for a tutorial the space woul'nt reach here. You need to define a second sidebar. And you must decrease the size of your inner content because it would run...
  4. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi Enno, You mention using version 1.7 and so...

Hi Enno,

You mention using version 1.7 and so kindly use the latest development build to see if it makes a difference. The dev build can be downloaded from your account panel. You can also try...
  5. I am having the same problem! With the smtp...

I am having the same problem! With the smtp plugin all mails work randomly, with that plugin I receive all mails except the applications! Sometimes I receive the copy mail, but not the original.. on...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi Enno, It could be a sneaky injection of...

Hi Enno,

It could be a sneaky injection of code using some script i.e java and etc.

You can do the following;

- Disable all your plugins temporarily to see if it makes a difference. Plugins...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi enninho, I have yet to encounter a user...

Hi enninho,

I have yet to encounter a user shared modification relating to this but it can be done using java scrip. You can look on this article...
  8. Jomark Hi enninho, Error 500 is usually a server side...

Hi enninho,

Error 500 is usually a server side issue and so you can try checking your server error log first to find some clues why it occurs. If you are not familiar with the location of the...
  9. I'm facing the same issue with "no applications...

I'm facing the same issue with "no applications being sent to employer" but they always come through to the admin email address? Very frustrating.

I am using the Eva child theme and have not...
  10. @eeninho, if you are on a localhost you do need...

@eeninho, if you are on a localhost you do need an SMTP plugin to receive emails from JR. On hosted sites you won't need the SMTP plugin.

As for applications not being sent, I could not replicate...