Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Jomark Hi paolap, You are perhaps referring to the...

Hi paolap,

You are perhaps referring to the automatic update link and for that you need to install the updater plugin first. Please check on this tutorial...
  2. [SOLVED] Thanks for replying ajeff. I have done the...

Thanks for replying ajeff. I have done the following as directed in the other post. I will let you know if this solves my issue.

FXtender Pro, should only deactivate itself when it's not able to...
  3. [SOLVED] Seems odd. Have you read this thread...

Seems odd. Have you read this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/fxtender-pro/plugin-keeps-randomly-deactivating-itself-50813/
  4. [SOLVED] Hello @paolap, One note. FXtender Pro is...

Hello @paolap,

One note. FXtender Pro is plugin, not a theme. You install it in JobRoller to extend it's functionality.

Answering your questions:

Yes.
  5. Replies
    Views

Jomark @paolap: it never is, since Appthemes themes are...

@paolap: it never is, since Appthemes themes are not in the WordPress repository. Appthemes have released a plugin, which automates the uipdate process, but I have no experience with it, as I always...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi pao, This has been reported already and...

Hi pao,

This has been reported already and which has something to do with the changes in Twitter API. You can use a plugin instead as discussed here...
  7. [SOLVED] @pauldehav, please replace your...

@pauldehav, please replace your fxtender-pro-jobroller.php file with the one located here.

It already contains the code change.
  8. [SOLVED] FXtender Pro, should only deactivate itself when...

FXtender Pro, should only deactivate itself when it's not able to identify a compatible JobRoller version ( >= 1.7.x ).

If you are using JobRoller 1.7.x, and FXtender deactivates itself, please...