Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. This is REALLY sad that no one from the APP...

This is REALLY sad that no one from the APP Themes team could not answer this. Why the heck are we renewing for service when we get none? This does not make sense to me... There is not even a support...
  2. Thread: grid view

by talent
    Replies
    Views

As you can see from the demo, this child theme is...

As you can see from the demo, this child theme is not available in grid view. You may customise it though to suit your requirements. I have a few customers that have managed it in the past. Although,...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Good spot Denis! ClassPress introduced new...

Good spot Denis!

ClassPress introduced new responsive video css styles and I copied them into the child theme without realising it affected my own built video responsiveness with iframes.

Go to...
  4. [SOLVED] I just noticed this too whilst testing my site in...

I just noticed this too whilst testing my site in preparation for launch.

Under normal (Live) conditions, why would an admin change a users email; they can obviously do that themselves in My...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Featured Ads

Once an ad has been listed is it possible for a user to 'upgrade' their ad to be featured from their dashboard? I've had a look but I cannot see the option, hopefully I'm just missing it or there is...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes, I agree that there should be a better and...

Yes, I agree that there should be a better and more effective way to handle images, and not just "unattached" ones...Dealing with images can be a bit of a pain, from uploading, sizing ect..and then...
  7. [TUTORIAL] @kristowitz...

@kristowitz,
    Hello!

Unfortunately, this tutorial is outdated long time ago. Need to make a great effort to bring the tutorial code up to date.

Now, you just can consider to install the rich...
  8. Replies
    Views

Another quick fix for the featured marker label...

Another quick fix for the featured marker label to align center in IE10 (found by dhenz123)

In your style.css file in line 550, change from table into block, like so: (change noted in bold)

9. Hi I posted the right method the first time...

Hi

I posted the right method the first time without realising I'd fixed it - sorry

This may be simple for some but it took me ages with my limited skills.

I am trying to show all featured...
  10. [TUTORIAL] How to Add an extra field in the user profile and inherit them in ads

Inherit the address (and other extra fields) of the user in the ad is very useful for those users who have a lot of ads.
    This allows the user does not enter every time one and same values ​​and...