Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi Geralweb, By tomorrow or teh day after...

Hi Geralweb, By tomorrow or teh day after tomorrow top, as I said, we finished it and we tested it all.
  2. Hi Bullfx, Please explain what do you mean by "...

Hi Bullfx,
    Please explain what do you mean by " grid option" ?
    The latest version is done, although we took sooo long on this which is not like us but we got it done. please do not update your...
  3. Hi Bullfx, Yes It'd be compatible with all the...

Hi Bullfx,
    Yes It'd be compatible with all the functions of fxtender pro. except the ones that affect on the design. at this point, fxtender is the one might be not compatible with child themes,...
  4. Hey Guys, I am sorry for the delay to reply You...

Hey Guys,
    I am sorry for the delay to reply You and sorry for this very late update.
    While testing simplux, we faced some troubles with a main function that was totally modified in jobroller 1.7.1....
  5. Replies
    Views

I use that plugin, and it works great. the only...

I use that plugin, and it works great. the only confusing thing is it adds a second 'item' to the checkout with a negative price. So when you check the 'orders' listed, a single purchase using a...
  6. Thread: Login.

by danielgodding
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Login.

On Login, It si not allowing me to login to my account, but instead asks me to open a new one each time. please see: http://www.fillapost.com/login/. Anyone know why?
  7. Replies
    Views

my url is board.eajoblist.com

my url is board.eajoblist.com
  8. Replies
    Views

The content and scripts and plugins of the...

The content and scripts and plugins of the wordpress site matters.
    I mean, if you use many plugins and custom mods, all this will call more scripts, images, files and this makes your site loads very...