Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi, You go to payments>settings, and you...

Hi,

You go to payments>settings, and you enable bank payment.Then go to the bank payment tab and enter your bank account details for your users to see.
  2. I am not sure about this, i think you will need...

I am not sure about this, i think you will need to add css for that and make it's width=100% so it resizes automatically.
  3. Janie, First of all you are using an outdated...

Janie,

First of all you are using an outdated version of WordPress which is bad practice, i'm proposing to update your version asap : ) to avoid headaches in the future ( i hope not).

About...
  4. [SOLVED] Hi Janiehwa, I have an android and i can click...

Hi Janiehwa,

I have an android and i can click the tel numbers, did you make any changes to your theme's code? or your WP installation? Did you try with to create more listings with tel numbers?
  5. [SOLVED] The phone numbers are clickable on a iPod - I...

The phone numbers are clickable on a iPod - I assume they will also work on a iPhone. So the Safari browser on Apple devices understands the phone number on the page.

It appears your Android...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Guide to Customizing Vantage

Here are a bunch of useful tutorials on everything involving mods to Vantage. By providing this list, we hope to give users a quick way to find common-modifications. AppThemes created tutorials will...
  7. Replies
    Views

After searching through the files , I found it in...

After searching through the files , I found it in core.php it is in the includes folder around line 167