Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I am glad to hear that You like our eclassify. I...

I am glad to hear that You like our eclassify.
    I already created a ticket to my team to see either they can provide a fast hack whilst working on the next version, or to make all this as new options...
  2. [SOLVED] Hi, There is no way in the admin to remove the...

Hi,
    There is no way in the admin to remove the thumbnail of that ad listing only, and the reason of it to make it looks the same as any regular ad listing to increase the hits.

But if you want...
  3. Hi, I understand your concer about the...

Hi,

I understand your concer about the description in the slider's ads.

The featured logos use the same function as classipress, if you have no featured ads, the slider picks the latest ones...
  4. Samcy again I have already done that on my site. you...

again I have already done that on my site. you are welcome to do it on yours but this is clearly a bug issue within classipress and needs fixed.
  5. Samcy Loading issue - Found the bug please fix asap

OK, I have spent countless hours and have finally found the issue causing the main page from loading smoothly. After many, many people looking at me like I'm a dummy I have finally found the problem....
  6. Replies
    Views

The only thing i can think of is with 3.3 some...

The only thing i can think of is with 3.3 some core file names were changed, and also some core files were consolidated. Those were probably some files that you had customized in your childtheme(so...