Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I'm working on this...

Hi Mike,

I'm working on this now, experimenting with a plugin. Feel free to message me in a few weeks to check in.

=========

paulw32,

I've been able to stop spam registrations cold in...
  2. [SOLVED] I am not sure about this one so i ll ask for help...

I am not sure about this one so i ll ask for help from the devs.
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I am glad I could help :) best regards

I am glad I could help :)
    best regards
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] correct, But you also need to modify: ...

correct,

But you also need to modify:

\vantage\includes\template-tags.php to remove ""Highest Rating" and "Most Ratings" (see:...
  5. ~ Update ~ Provided below is the tested and...

~ Update ~

Provided below is the tested and working (same code) and test on the latest Vantage and on Wordpress 3.8 (This is for both create-event.php and create-listing.php

1) Open your...
  6. Dimitris @dorothy - I turned nearly everything off in...

@dorothy - I turned nearly everything off in jetpack. But before I uninstall it -- I still need to get a couple plug-ins to replace jetpacks' contact and social ones. Believe me, my goal is to get...
  7. You can also try the following, as it helps...

You can also try the following, as it helps replace other default text on Vantage (or other wordpress themes/pages).

This also doesn't get changed during a theme update since it's placed within...
  8. Thread: Site Speed

by djmaine
    Replies
    Views

Dimitris I found it! OK. I'm sure there are some tweaks...

I found it!

OK. I'm sure there are some tweaks to still do, but I am now faster than 77% of all websites out there and have my performance score at pingdom at 95/100.

Here is what I have done. ...
  9. Replies
    Views

I have to agree with the sentiments about...

I have to agree with the sentiments about recurring billing as well. Personally, I don't care if we have 6 themes in the set for the next 6 months provided they are all finished and work as they...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so...

Thank you 'vegaskev' for voicing our concerns so eloquently As someone who, also, spent many years in business management, 10 years as direct 'right hand man' to the MD of a multi-million pound (UK)...
  11. Replies
    Views

@shannon. First and foremost, thank you for...

@shannon. First and foremost, thank you for acknowledging all of us by starting a thread that is specific to this particular issue.

I want you to take what I say very objectively here, please....
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Joes advice is always excellent. Another...

Joes advice is always excellent.

Another option is this option from Dimitris to your functions .php

I replaced "Register" with a sentence "YOU NEED TO REGISTER FIRST - Before you create a...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can change it by adding the following CSS...

You can change it by adding the following CSS into the "style-login.css" file:

#login-form.login-form #register {
    font-size: 30px;
    }
  14. Replies
    Views

It's in single-listing.php (and indeed...

It's in single-listing.php (and indeed single-event.php).

For those who have trouble 'finding' elements in the vantage theme, I'd recommend getting a text editor that allows you to 'find in...
  15. [SOLVED] I think you only need to play with the css of the...

I think you only need to play with the css of the button, this is the rule:

a.va-contact-link {

you can increase the padding to make it bigger.
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] That is correct, you have the wp-admin bar + you...

That is correct, you have the wp-admin bar + you can add the login button on the menu.
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can totally make any static page your Home...

You can totally make any static page your Home Page. Just create the page and select it in Settings > Reading > Front Page.
  18. [SOLVED] I make changes to the address once in a while...

I make changes to the address once in a while (from the backend admin) and it doesn't cause any errors. Just don't hit the "find on map" button after you make the change to the address, just Update...
  19. Replies
    Views

Dimitris The "Contact Form" window is generated by jQuery...

The "Contact Form" window is generated by jQuery calls. It appears you have errors with the combinations of jQuery scripts running on your site.

Use "Firebug" plugin in Firebox browser to see the...
  20. Replies
    Views

This is been addressed in this thread: ...

This is been addressed in this thread:

http://forums.appthemes.com/report-vantage-bugs/help-admin-always-gets-listing-55065/
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Try:

Try:

<li class="address" itemprop="address"><strong>Studio: </strong><?php the_listing_address(); ?></li>
  22. It's fairly striaghtforward to get rid of the...

It's fairly striaghtforward to get rid of the reviews tab and add your review section
    in single-listing.php,
    first remove this line: <a id="reviews-tab" class="rounded-t" href="#reviews"><?php _e(...
  23. [SOLVED] danyz, I just talked to the developer about this...

danyz, I just talked to the developer about this and the performance issue boils down to this...

We have added more queries for the sorting and randomizing - especially randomizing featured. This...
  24. Make the following change in...

Make the following change in "\vantage\single-listing.php" file:

Find the following:

<li id="listing-website"><a href="<?php echo esc_url( 'http://' . $website ); ?>"...
  25. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Then when you are making the plan, don't check...

Then when you are making the plan, don't check the include featured options. Or go to Payments > Settings - Listing Add-ons and charge what you like to allow users to pay to have a featured listing...
Page 1 of 2 1 2