Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The lack of any official word on wtf is going is...

The lack of any official word on wtf is going is is extremely discouraging but then again it has been like this for over a year now. What a mess. :(

Look at JReviews forum, for example, just 2...
  2. Thread: Error in Shortys

by sebet
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] @bobyrou, to fix the warning please make the...

@bobyrou, to fix the warning please make the following change:

1. edit the file 'shortys-classipress\lib\templating.php' (backup first)

on line #101 replace this line:

if ( ! isset(...
  3. As far as I know, there are already many...

As far as I know, there are already many applications (themes, plugins) have more countries & cities function.

You can select only one country or multiple countries, multiple levels, dynamic,...
  4. Thanks for all the feedback. As noted above, we...

Thanks for all the feedback. As noted above, we don't typically monitor this forum - I just happened to stumble across this thread and wanted to personally respond.

Private messaging and...
  5. I FOUND A THEME THAT LETS YOU SELECT LOCATION!...

I FOUND A THEME THAT LETS YOU SELECT LOCATION!
    http://ct1.wlthemes.com/

By clicking the flag on the top left corner, you can select your location and do search by radius.
  6. [SOLVED] Do you have a tpl-ads-home.php in your...

Do you have a tpl-ads-home.php in your classipress/child theme folder? if not that would be why you can't select the template.
  7. thanks, could you tell me the name of the...

thanks, could you tell me the name of the plugin? thanks.
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Dimitris, You may want to take themebound...

Hi Dimitris,

You may want to take themebound off your certified partners list, they were very unhelpful, took ages to get back to me and then went missing. I would not be recommending them to...
  9. Replies
    Views

ClassiPress 3.4 will be released probably on...

ClassiPress 3.4 will be released probably on monday
  10. Replies
    Views

As it happens I am currently working on a plugin...

As it happens I am currently working on a plugin that will do just that. I'll let you know here when it's available.

At the moment I am just having trouble trying to "hide" any user that has...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Maybe do one at a time and check that all is...

Maybe do one at a time and check that all is well. Leaving the WP rocket to last. If activating that give you problems again, then don't use it.
  12. Yes commenting out the line

Yes commenting out the line <input type="hidden" name="refine_search" value="yes" /> will indeed stop the search from functioning. Do not comment out this line.

With regards to finding all ads...
  13. Replies
    Views

As well as changing the name of the page in the...

As well as changing the name of the page in the menu, you will also need to change the title of the page in the categories template file. tpl_categories.php on line 24
  14. Hi @tssynatwork, I'll add filters...

Hi @tssynatwork,

I'll add filters to the invoice output for the next version of the plugin. This will allow you to easily modify the text displayed on the invoice.

Matt.
  15. I also agree with centurypixel, I'm very...

I also agree with centurypixel, I'm very disappointed in the service and features I get with Classipress, Classipress is one of the most expensive themes I have ever purchased and it’s probably the...
  16. Replies
    Views

I won't sell it - I'll post it here for everyone....

I won't sell it - I'll post it here for everyone.

This is what forums are for - help.

So.

Step 1 - Locate the taxonomy-ad_cat.php file in the child theme directory and add this code...