Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] va_shc post_type="event" location="australia"...

va_shc post_type="event" location="australia" orderby="meta_value" order="ASC" meta_key="_va_event_date" meta_compare=">=" meta_value="2014" meta_type="DATE"]

please try this one.
  2. Hi G, I haven't considered anything of that...

Hi G,

I haven't considered anything of that sort yet, we will surely consider it. At the moment we're on a couple of little plugins, so it will have to be after that.

Regards,
    Mohsin
  3. Replies
    Views

Is there a plan to make one or anyone that has I...

Is there a plan to make one or anyone that has I accomplished this as I would like this too. For example, "similarity" by location, custom field, a combination of these etc. when setting up the...
  4. Thread: SEO issue

by boony23
    Replies
    Views

Yoast is the best IMO, some people prefer All in...

Yoast is the best IMO, some people prefer All in One SEO but i have tried and tested both on multiple sites, Yoast seems to have an advantage. The 75% you do not need :) It just needs setting up,...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Wanted to give an update...I am currently working...

Wanted to give an update...I am currently working with a customer site to fix the bug of the occasional erroneous distance given. It seems to only be affecting international addresses (not in the...
  6. HI Gmac, You may use this code :

HI Gmac,

You may use this code :

<?php
    add_action( 'init', 'wpw_set_new_cookie');
    function wpw_set_new_cookie() {
    $ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
  7. [SOLVED] Hi Gmac, It's working fine on our demo too...

Hi Gmac,
    It's working fine on our demo too (1.0.1)
    perhaps a custom mod broke them..
    I have checked out your code and iSee that a plugin or custom mod is overwriting the z-index of the breadcrumbs...
  8. [SOLVED] Hi gmac, We are working on an update for...

Hi gmac,

We are working on an update for Shortys ClassiPress (and a version for Vantage), in the meantime i can show you a temp fix to add an excerpt box in your pages to add text in your shortys...
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] It's just called actions.php now, but since you...

It's just called actions.php now, but since you are using this child theme and it uses it's own hook for the ad meta, you can find the code you need to edit in the child themes functions.php file...
  10. Replies
    Views

It's just called actions.php now

It's just called actions.php now
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] @gmac, you're correct. The content should be...

@gmac, you're correct. The content should be displayed in the same order as you write it. I can replicate the issue. We're working on a fix.

Thanks for reporting.
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Sure you can, I've seen people do it. I've not...

Sure you can, I've seen people do it. I've not personally done it myself though. With a quick search i found this thread......
  13. [SOLVED] Got it, so you want the shortys page to use...

Got it,

so you want the shortys page to use the page sidebar, that makes sense i think :)

Here is a temp fix and i ll keep you updated how the next version will handle it

with ftp go to ...
  14. Hi! First of all, it can be done. But you...

Hi!

First of all, it can be done. But you can't use user "display_name" - only user "nickname".
    "display_name" - is stored in wp_users table and it is not user meta.

1. Create new Profile...
  15. Sounds like some extensive customisation is...

Sounds like some extensive customisation is required.

I would start by copying the sidebar-ad.php file, rename it sidebar-author2.php, not forgetting to adjust the author.php file to attach this...
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I see you are using a third party plugin, it...

I see you are using a third party plugin, it creates that map in the header ( not vantage), for this the plugin is not compatible.

- The other one is not an issue at all, You are using a bigger...
  17. Replies
    Views

you should use "!important" for css

you should use "!important" for css
  18. [SOLVED] to fix the plugin's slider , paste this one :) ...

to fix the plugin's slider , paste this one :)

#vs-slider .slides > li { padding-left: 0 !important;}

Cheers
  19. [SOLVED] Hi, I Just replied you :) Since Plugins have...

Hi,
    I Just replied you :)

Since Plugins have power over themes, they injected html elements inside the layout, this is something Our themes cannot control because these plugins were made for...
  20. You're right, you can create many combinations by...

You're right, you can create many combinations by playing with plans, default featured add ons, recurring payments, surcharges but you cannot set the price for featured add ons per plan.You can...
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Gmac, I just tested this and i found no...

Hi Gmac,

I just tested this and i found no problems, do you have this with the default theme and no mods/plugins?
  22. Replies
    Views

Has anyone else experienced this issue? here is...

Has anyone else experienced this issue? here is my site - http://prepky.ca it seemed to happen after the last wp update.. I really appreciate your help.

Steve

- - - Updated - - -

no cache...
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] G, you had a copy of main theme...

G, you had a copy of main theme sidebar-contact.php sitting in your child theme folder.

I updated it to the child theme version, but nothing happened, so I took a further look and it appears the...
  24. Hi Gmac, Yes as we get map related code from...

Hi Gmac,

Yes as we get map related code from data.json file, the processing time is reduces so the mainly time is only for load time.

Related to map display, we are using the google map API so...
  25. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can turn off the preview overall, but as far...

You can turn off the preview overall, but as far as I know there are no admin settings to just turn it off on the slider. I could be wrong though.
Page 1 of 2 1 2