Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi thesadshow, The autocomplete is a java...

Hi thesadshow,

The autocomplete is a java script function of which you may check via the clipper\includes\js\theme-scripts.js.

Cheers,

Jomark
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Koupon theme was released couple of weeks ago,...

Koupon theme was released couple of weeks ago, Clipper 1.5.1 was released yesteday, so it's not compatible yet.
    We recommend to wait until we announce the official announcement of the new version of...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi theshadow, Try installing both the parent...

Hi theshadow,

Try installing both the parent Jobroller and the child theme the normal way but first you have to remove the existing theme files (Jobroller and child theme) from your server. Once...
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yes theshadow, you can revert back to the stable...

Yes theshadow, you can revert back to the stable release. Disable the child theme first then disable the dev build of which you can also remove from your server. Now activate the stable Clipper then...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi theshadow, The dev build is an on going...

Hi theshadow,

The dev build is an on going development and not yet final and with that the development team could not yet provide information on the files that has been changed. You can try...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi theshadow, I could not replicate this...

Hi theshadow,

I could not replicate this on my install. This is because when the option "Users must be registered and logged in to comment" is unchecked users can post comments just fine...
  7. Replies
    Views

What I confirmed before that Koupon has no option...

What I confirmed before that Koupon has no option or function to affect the coupon types, all are saved in clipper framework.
    You can activate clipper and set a maintenance mode page , it takes only...
  8. Replies
    Views

Jomark Hi all, A fix on this issue has already been...

Hi all,

A fix on this issue has already been included on the latest development build. The dev build can be downloaded through your account dashboard.

Before upgrading your install, please...
  9. Replies
    Views

so it's clipper one. but still, I will try to...

so it's clipper one. but still, I will try to debug this for you and if possible to find a plugin that handles all, it would be great.
    Cheers
  10. Replies
    Views

1- You go to koupon theme settings => lheaer...

1- You go to koupon theme settings => lheaer settings => disable both: header widgets area + the featured coupons then save settings.

2- Only the counter of coupons in the header belongs to...
  11. Thread: Slider help

by spartac
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, As I said in other thread, the featured...

Hi,
    As I said in other thread, the featured slider includes ONLY the coupons that they are selected as " featured". You can try it out.
    About its layout and design, if you have any html/css/php...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The option of "featured coupons" drops the...

The option of "featured coupons" drops the coupons to a loop for featured coupons which is used in the featured slider.
    in short, if you select " feature this coupon" in edit a coupon form => you...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can change the word coupon, coupons to deal...

You can change the word coupon, coupons to deal and deals. by doing an english english translation.
    Take a look at this tutorial...