Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I can't understand philosophy of appthemes - when...

I can't understand philosophy of appthemes - when announcing an update it should also be possible to publish whch bugs and features are on the roadmap! Sometime I feel like a donkey with a carrot in...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi all! also interested in knowing what's coming...

Hi all!
    also interested in knowing what's coming with the new version.
    personally I prefer that all current bugs get fixed before new functionalities are added.

New features build upon a buggy...
  3. Replies
    Views

Vantage Update for July 2014

Would you mind to post what new features we can expect for the upcoming Vantage update? I decided to wait for this before buying child themes and plugins at the marketplace.

Thank you in advance.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi ositech, First of all please use this forum...

Hi ositech,

First of all please use this forum for mod customization questions.It is not moderated by AppThemes.

About the logo, you can use any size and to make it shrink you will need to add...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi cozmuler! This was some time ago. I do not...

Hi cozmuler!

This was some time ago. I do not use that plugin any more. To slow and at that time some problems also. I use this plugin and works fine both in ads and post, and do not slow down...
  6. Thread: Renew Ads

by gremminger
    Replies
    Views

Normally an email is sent out on deactivation of...

Normally an email is sent out on deactivation of an ad.
    ClassiPress -> Emails
    Ad Expired Email: Yes
  7. Where is the Vantage 1.3.3 Spring Release Upgrade?

Hi,

When is the Vantage 1.3.3 update coming out?

We ask and we ask and we ask. Yet, no answer from Appthemes.

We are 54 days into Spring and we are 38 days away from Summer.

Surely, if...
  8. Thread: Header Image

by hiltonn
    Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] So, this says solved but it doesn't help me at...

So, this says solved but it doesn't help me at all. I'm trying to do the same thing. Where is the code? What code do I change?
  9. Replies
    Views

Lots of people have mentioned this before. The...

Lots of people have mentioned this before. The rules have changes for HTML5. http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/the-truth-about-multiple-h1-tags-in-the-html5-era--webdesign-16824
  10. Hi, This is done in the Plans that you create....

Hi,

This is done in the Plans that you create.

Go to Payments> Plans. When you create a plan, you may choose the quantity there.

11. [MOD NEEDED] Found a solution, please try this and update. Its...

Found a solution, please try this and update. Its working fine for me.

Add this custom function to your theme-functions.php file. This function returns the category heirarchy.

function...
  12. It didn't bother me so I didn't try! Also I...

It didn't bother me so I didn't try! Also I think it's more logical to have Register on the left and Login on the right, because you have to register first so it flows better. So I didn't consider...
  13. Hi, 1.) To change the wording for the "Add a...

Hi,

1.) To change the wording for the "Add a Business now" button is here: Vantage: widgets.php (includes/widgets.php)

2.) To change the wording on the "Add an Event now"...
  14. for me I will not recommended to you what is the...

for me I will not recommended to you what is the best avatar plugin
    I will only give you advice try to find in wordpress.org the plugin for avatar then used it if there's no conflict happen in your...
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi ositech, That is because you must have an...

Hi ositech,

That is because you must have an AppThemes account in order to purchase their themes.

So, after you click "Proceed to Checkout" and see the form, simply complete it..

Note:...
  16. Replies
    Views

Since the registration process is already so...

Since the registration process is already so embedded in the Vantage theme, I wouldn't try bolting on something else to do the same thing.
  17. I'll write a tutorial on this when I get some...

I'll write a tutorial on this when I get some spare time. It's not too difficult.

Here's the quick (unfinished) version. Create a file "form-registration.php" in your child theme place this code...
  18. How is this not a "standard" feature? How else...

How is this not a "standard" feature? How else can someone "Create A Listing" without being able to register?
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I would like to have ....(Users can claim this...

I would like to have ....(Users can claim this listing) ..set to YES as a default , the same as the YES is default for (Enable Reviews to be submitted on this listing?)

this would save having to...
  20. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The core files will not change. They will stay as...

The core files will not change. They will stay as they are. Not a problem, I'm just giving you a friendly reminder that you will be doing A LOT of work for every upgrade of vantage if you are not...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi @ositech, I don't use the Advanced Search...

Hi @ositech,

I don't use the Advanced Search feature, but from what I remember when I once tried it, the Advanced Search box only shows up on pages that show ads in a single category. For example,...
  22. Replies
    Views

Too many H1 tags in Vantage

Bing webmaster tools is telling me that I have too many h1 tags and it is affecting my SEO. From what I'm seeing, it looks like my logo/site title is showing up as an H1 tag on every page. What is...
  23. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Phone Number - 'Click To Show'

Here is a quick tutorial on how to add a 'Click To Show' function for phone numbers posted on your classified website - using ClassiPress v3.3.

We will be hiding this field from the list that...
  24. Replies
    Views

Dimitris ".... already listed by the import..." = already...

".... already listed by the import..." = already listed by the admin and claimable
  25. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi Shannon, Im not talking about the import, Im...

Hi Shannon,
    Im not talking about the import, Im talking about duplicate entries in general.
    In my case user can submit "new" restaurants and review them... It would be great if there was a...
Page 1 of 2 1 2