Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. [SOLVED] Good news we fixed it : ) , please send me your...

Good news we fixed it : ) , please send me your creds with a pm to fix it for you.
  2. [SOLVED] Dimitris, this is a mess and will cause more...

Dimitris, this is a mess and will cause more grief that it tries to solve.

The BUG I am referring to is that when a user modifies the Page, the "Page Template" is overwritten with the Default, the...
  3. [SOLVED] Hi, the Page template problem your experiencing...

Hi, the Page template problem your experiencing was introduced in Vantage 1.4.x. Developers had specifically DISABLED your ability to set and choose the Page Template (which was allowed in 1.3.x).
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, We actually added the 'about' section to...

Hi,

We actually added the 'about' section to some of our sites a long time ago. We did this by creating our own code from scratch. Below is how we did it (although in this case we're replacing the...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi chebe, thanks for clarifying, Yes all...

Hi chebe, thanks for clarifying,

Yes all AppThemes themes use this structure for our taxonomies (ads/listings/jobs).

You are right, links are a complex subject, if we make any changes in...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Okay, the dev informed me that there was a bug in...

Okay, the dev informed me that there was a bug in the theme that prevented this setup, but its fixed in the dev build and will be included in the 1.3.3 release.
  7. Replies
    Views

Dimitris That's a little trickier because your schools and...

That's a little trickier because your schools and "Businesses" are both listings. You could use the language pack to translate "Businesses" to "Businesses/Schools"
  8. Replies
    Views

Dimitris You can't copy files in subdirectories of Vantage...

You can't copy files in subdirectories of Vantage into you child theme the way you can with files in the main directory.

Try this in your child theme's function sheet;

/* ============ Extra...