Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

And having locked forums demonstrates just how...

And having locked forums demonstrates just how much they think of their product.
    Piracy - laughable.

It's to stop potential customers closing their wallets and surfing off to pastures new when...
  2. Thread: 3.5

by graemej
    Replies
    Views

Do appthemes actually offer support? I thought it...

Do appthemes actually offer support? I thought it was just users helping users.
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi there, Please open...

Hi there,

Please open /wp-content/themes/flatpress/style.css and remove the following code starting line 3200:

/* break long words/urls with line breaks */
    p {
    word-break: break-all;
    }
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi Dimitris, You may want to take themebound...

Hi Dimitris,

You may want to take themebound off your certified partners list, they were very unhelpful, took ages to get back to me and then went missing. I would not be recommending them to...
  5. Replies
    Views

I'd also like to add content to the homepage,...

I'd also like to add content to the homepage, beneath the ads showing in a block.

It's quite easy to say we should ask a developer and thus pay. When it's actually a simple feature that a theme...
  6. mine is the support for multi country,...

mine is the support for multi country, state/province and city
  7. Replies
    Views

If i am correct or not, The corresponding owner...

If i am correct or not, The corresponding owner of ad is listed next to image, Its simply 0.5 or less seconds to click and arrive at the desired location.
    If this is a mobile view question it may...
  8. Replies
    Views

I tested this plugin...

I tested this plugin and it logs the mails that are sent from the contact form.

9. Samcy, I do appreciate you chiming into the...

Samcy, I do appreciate you chiming into the discussion and I do appreciate your help with our previous inquiries in the forums. However, would be hoping that you would be able to help us finding out...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hello, philipm...

Hello, philipm!

Just download zip archive with this file and install as usual WP plugin.
    WP admin -> Plugins -> Add new -> Upload -> select downloaded zip archive and confirm.

Regards!