Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

All great points. Too many pot holes to really...

All great points. Too many pot holes to really go live without the above point made
  2. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Good news, we are working on making the theme...

Good news, we are working on making the theme compatible with a free avatar plugin.
  3. Replies
    Views

Dimitris I'm glad everyone else is seeing my point too...

I'm glad everyone else is seeing my point too here. Most importantly, without moderation who will decide the outcome of the job if the client is not satisfied, yet the freelancer did a good job /...
  4. Replies
    Views

Dimitris There's really is no incentive to do business on...

There's really is no incentive to do business on the site. Since there is no mediation or escrow. Its all based on a honor system I guess.

Getting a percentage of the final project cost is...
  5. Replies
    Views

Dimitris OMG, I knew I should have waited before...

OMG, I knew I should have waited before purcahsing this theme, while appthemes produces great themes they always seem to forget the most important stuff, and then it takes them ages to implement it,...
  6. Change currency, change registration form, profile image

Will I be able to change currency used on form, modify registration form to suit my needs and also allow users upload profile images.

I will also need to add location based forms so users can find...
  7. Replies
    Views

Some needed features for hirebee

I know hirebee is new and will eventually evolve with more features etc.

But here are a list of features that I think are a must for a freelance site.

1: some type of mediation between...
  8. Private in-site messaging upon selection

When a freelancer is selected for the project is there an in-site messaging system for communicating about the job? I see there is a profile field for freelancers to add their "public email address"...