Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] HI as far as i know Not at the moment….i was...

HI

as far as i know Not at the moment….i was in the same shoes on a MU install with classipress,2*vantage,taskerr,and a blog. The best way to do it at this time is to use an RSS widget and grab...
  2. Replies
    Views

I am sorry @whats, this is not possible with...

I am sorry @whats, this is not possible with events.
  3. Replies
    Views

Create an event in the back end and see if the...

Create an event in the back end and see if the option is there. If not, then as vantage is in it's current state the answer is no. However it is probably achievable with some custom coding.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] This info is in the users dashboard. the link...

This info is in the users dashboard. the link would be, http://your.site.com/dashboard
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] To show your featured first you have to set the...

To show your featured first you have to set the sorting to 'default', either from the front end or the back end.
  6. To get rid of the Radio buttons for the...

To get rid of the Radio buttons for the "Business" or "Events" search options, you can make the following change:

In the "\vantage\includes\events\functions.php" file find the following code:

7. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Here is a way to achieve a "Listing Homepage"...

Here is a way to achieve a "Listing Homepage" without the events and also have a specific page that just displays the Events.

Step 1) First you will need to create 2 new page template files and...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I made this change with a schild theme. Very...

I made this change with a schild theme. Very simple to do by editing the 'header.php' file. Open it up and look for this code:

<label for="search-location">
    <span...