Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Classipress: create a button to share in facebook after creating an ad

Hi,

is there an easy way to add a button to share in facebook, without installing any plugin?

I just want to place a fb share button at the end of the process of creating an ad, so the user...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] My misunderstanding. The code you are looking for...

My misunderstanding. The code you are looking for can be found in the appropriately named order-summary.php file.
  3. Replies
    Views

No idea, sorry. There is nothing in the child...

No idea, sorry. There is nothing in the child theme that deals with "orders". That comes directly from the Classipress theme.
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi June, yes, go to your style.css folder in...

Hi June, yes, go to your style.css folder in Appearnce>Editor and in the header, Just after the line:

Template: classipress

add this line:

AppThemes ID: simplyresponsive

so the last 3...
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] To be honest I've never set-up ad and membership...

To be honest I've never set-up ad and membership packs, so unable to advise. You might be better off asking in the main Classipress forum where other users have the experience. All ad packs and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Or this of course......

Or this of course......
  7. Replies
    Views

I would say it's a general WordPress question and...

I would say it's a general WordPress question and the simple and blunt answer is no.

Any changes you make to you'll have to manually record yourself as you go along. Hope you've got a big note...
  8. [SOLVED] To activate user registration - Go to WP Back...

To activate user registration -

Go to WP Back End>> Settings>> General>> and make sure that 'Anyone can register' in Memberships is checked.
  9. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Just so you both know. You can't "Deactivate"...

Just so you both know. You can't "Deactivate" themes, you can only Activate or Delete them.

Activating another theme will automatically deactivate your current theme. Hope that makes sense.
  10. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Before you dump it activate the main Classipress...

Before you dump it activate the main Classipress theme with the plugin active. Does it work?

If it does then the plugin was only built for use with the main theme. However, if it works with the...
  11. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Bleem pops his head in from time to time, just...

Bleem pops his head in from time to time, just not as often as before. Guess he has other priorities. Samcy has left, found another job and ceased all his marketplace items.
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Yeah, you've got to be careful who you buy from....

Yeah, you've got to be careful who you buy from.

Lots of Marketplace sellers will sell you stuff, then just disappear, giving no support whatsoever - or even try to charge you to read a solutions...
  13. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Error With Featured Listings

I've just noticed a bug in Classipress.

At the moment I have a few price scales - a 30 day free listing, a Featured listing, a Sponsors listing, etc etc.

These are all set up in the 'Ad...
  14. Hi June, you can call me Ovi, much more easy to...

Hi June, you can call me Ovi, much more easy to remember.
    The washed out image is due to its original quality. If you put a 1000px wide image, it will be scaled up to your monitor's width. If your...
  15. Replies
    Views

Been online now for about one day, and it's...

Been online now for about one day, and it's https://www.thisisnottingham.org

Revamped from Vantage4 back to Classipress using a wonderful child theme by Ovidiobica.
  16. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Here's what might plain old theme looks like....

Here's what might plain old theme looks like. Just getting ready to launch http://clermontclassifiedads.com

Still a couple minor issues

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
  17. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] As a seasoned user of Simply Responsive, I can...

As a seasoned user of Simply Responsive, I can guarantee you'll be happy with the support.

...when she's not out and about gallivanting that is!
  18. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Sure, no worries. I string,y suggest you some...

Sure, no worries. I string,y suggest you some time to get to know how classipress works, and of course how it doesn't.

I have added many features, but the main core is still run by the main...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi June, you you are correct. I cleared some...

Hi June, you you are correct. I cleared some space so you can PM me.

Although, I must warn you it's Spring Bank holiday and I just flew out of the U.K. and won't be back at my desk until next...
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] @June17204 - this is how Vantage 4 SHOULD have...

@June17204 - this is how Vantage 4 SHOULD have been, instead of the excuse for a website that it is now.

Which is why I'm waiting to dump it in favour of this Classipress theme!
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi, my website 100oferta.com , it's online...

Hi,

my website 100oferta.com , it's online since February 8, 2012 - best website for classified ads in my country (especially for real estate, cars and electronics) .
    More than 11.000 registered...
  22. Replies
    Views

Hi every body , this is my website...

Hi every body , this is my website smartshopdz.com it is not busy yet but it keep me busy and I m still working on it .
  23. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Change the form don't you..? Admin/Forms/Add...

Change the form don't you..?

Admin/Forms/Add New. Give the form a name. Assign the categories to it. Make sure you have them created first and the form is set to active at the bottom. Also make...
  24. June, its the same theme you saw on the demo...

June, its the same theme you saw on the demo site, the development version can toggle the search bar on mobile devices. I will release this new feature soon.
    Sadly, never went into the e-commerce...
  25. If mobile is something vital for your business,...

If mobile is something vital for your business, take a look at child themes, I made sure mine is as mobile friendly as possible. This is the development version. https://alpha.jibo.ro
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4