Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hi donnaeade, I have received your PM and...

Hi donnaeade,

I have received your PM and likewise checked your site. I have noticed that your site is still on version 3.x.x. It is recommended that you upgrade to the latest version 4.x.x as it...
  2. Hi Donna, No feature on this yet though...

Hi Donna,

No feature on this yet though possible to implement but will involve advanced code customization.

I will be checking with developers if there is a plan for a plugin version of it in...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi donnaeade, So you want to manually add...

Hi donnaeade,

So you want to manually add reviews to a listing? If so, no option on this yet and will require code customization to implement.

On the other hand, you can just use a temporary...
  4. Hi Donna, I will have to ask the...

Hi Donna,

I will have to ask the development team on this and will let you know of their reply.

- Jomark
  5. Replies
    Views

Please send me your csv with a pm to check it. ...

Please send me your csv with a pm to check it.

Thanks.
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi, Once you are logged in...

Hi,

Once you are logged in, you can find that plugin here: https://my.appthemes.com/purchases/

Cheers
  7. Okay i misunderstood you, the 'search for'...

Okay i misunderstood you,

the 'search for' field is used to search by keyword, the keyword can be a title, text and categories/tags.if you remove this field then all searches will be made by...
  8. I know of network privacy plugin that asks users...

I know of network privacy plugin that asks users to login to view the site but that's for the whole site not parts of it.I think you are looking for a membership plugin.