Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. What's going on with Hirebee? Can we please get...

What's going on with Hirebee? Can we please get some kind of update its already June.
  2. Replies
    Views

Waste of time

No matter what type of post I send, I never receive an answer at all.

In fact I don't even know why did I get the Appthemes club package because every time I ask for help for one of the templates...
  3. Replies
    Views

Where do we pay this much money for then for...

Where do we pay this much money for then for hirebee licence? for nothing i guess
  4. Dimitris I'm sorry to say I agree. The more I learn about...

I'm sorry to say I agree. The more I learn about the limitations of the theme (after paying a lot of money) the more I'm realising it just doesn't deliver the complete solution I thought I was...
  5. Dimitris I agree with some of the points that this is a...

I agree with some of the points that this is a important feature that should be implemented. I don't like using mailchimp, or any of the other mail sub programs they are bloated and expensive.
  6. Dimitris Dimitris, your proposed solution for this...

Dimitris, your proposed solution for this important feature is inadequate. This should be built into the theme. In reality "freelancers" should be getting "new project" notifications on site AND...
  7. Replies
    Views

What is the real purpose of workspace?

Hi there, I'm not sure I understand why HB calls the work-space a "workspace" if Freelancers and Employers can use it to communicate? In other similar solutions it is use to communicate and provide...