Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Jomark He hasn't said he will. The word probably does...

He hasn't said he will. The word probably does not mean yes. It means we might do but not saying for sure.
  2. [SOLVED] Hi guiadelamujer, The add media works just...

Hi guiadelamujer,

The add media works just fine on my install. If you have plugins installed try disabling all of them temporarily to see if it makes a difference.

- Jomark
  3. Replies
    Views

it is quite simple: a city name can be found in...

it is quite simple: a city name can be found in more than one country :highly_amused:
  4. Replies
    Views

I fixed my problem its working now, here's how I...

I fixed my problem
    its working now, here's how I did it

If you get this error like I did here is the solution

Usage of the Google Maps APIs now requires a key.
    If you are using the...
  5. Hi guiadelamujer, Yes you are right and...

Hi guiadelamujer,

Yes you are right and it is because the upload function uses the coupon type slug "printable-coupon" which you have translated to "cupon-imprimible". I reverted it to...
  6. Hi guiadelamujer, I have already checked your...

Hi guiadelamujer,

I have already checked your site and so please disable all the plugins while we are still troubleshooting the issue. Also, backup your database just to be safe. By the way, it is...
  7. [TUTORIAL] I am very new here, so I might be wrong. I think...

I am very new here, so I might be wrong. I think you can do this with the Shorty's plugin that is available in the Marketplace. One of the shortcodes will let you choose "list by author". I think...
  8. Hey there :) It's been so long since I've worked...

Hey there :) It's been so long since I've worked on the site, I'm not able to troubleshoot this. (It's a client site).

Yes, the CSS goes in the child theme, but I have no idea what bfinder is. ...
  9. Glad to know that you have sorted it out. Have a...

Glad to know that you have sorted it out. Have a nice day bargaintroll.

- JOmark
  10. TIP: A better mobile navigation solution

From the get go I was very displeased with the way Vantage menus worked with mobile. The menu and search bar together took up way too much screen real estate and I did not like it as a select menu. ...