Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

cp-city for the sidebar

Hello,

need the code to get only the city. I want īto have it in the sidebar-ad.php at the member section.

Is there anyone who can tell me where to find the code for it?

Will not have all...
  2. Uncheck required in your forms. If you don't have...

Uncheck required in your forms. If you don't have your own form set up yet, you'll be using the default invisible form, which you can't edit. Set-up and Create and edit your own forms
  3. Replies
    Views

Five small suggestions

Hi CP devs

Here five prioritized suggestions that I think would be more or less straight forward to include in targeted update 2016-03-01

1) rotate image option, just after user upload....
  4. Is it possible to Add HTML or Div tags inside of the Post Ad page?

Hi,

When users are posting an ad and entering the ad details I'll like to add some HTML inside there. Ideally I will like to have a div which displays google maps.

Thanks,

Charles
  5. by the way guys, if you take a look at...

by the way guys, if you take a look at theme-searchbar.php within the plugin file there is no limitation to the search form you can create,

for example notice the line <input type="hidden"...
  6. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Phone Number - 'Click To Show'

Here is a quick tutorial on how to add a 'Click To Show' function for phone numbers posted on your classified website - using ClassiPress v3.3.

We will be hiding this field from the list that...
  7. [TUTORIAL] Ok !!! Now open you 'index.php' which you...

Ok !!!

Now open you 'index.php' which you will find on wordpress installation directory. Something like this:

<?php

/**
    * Front to the WordPress application. This file doesn't do...
  8. [TUTORIAL] Ok lets start.... In this tutorial my approach...

Ok lets start....
    In this tutorial my approach is to use Minify's HTML minifier . Simply download Minify, and check out this post on getting it set up and running.

Extract that archive and...
  9. [TUTORIAL] Minify HTML output without any plugin and load your site faster

This is a simple tutorial to minify your website html output without any minify plugin. Some of forum member who have followed my "speeding up thread" knows that i have recommended many plugin to...
  10. Vote for "Advanced Search Function" in search-bar!

All together lets vote now!

Advanced Search in Search-bar on Homepage

I hope the description of this idea is very clear. To much confusion about "The Advanced Search option" This is what we...