Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi Dean, I have yet to encounter a similar...

Hi Dean,

I have yet to encounter a similar implementation but I will try to check the threads for any related modification. I will post the link here when I find one.

- JOmark
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi deanjohnston, You can also use the latest...

Hi deanjohnston,

You can also use the latest Vantage development build which already include a fix on this issue.

- Jomark
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi deanjohnston, It is only when the featured...

Hi deanjohnston,

It is only when the featured listing expires.

- Jomark
  4. Replies
    Views

Hi deanjohnston, This can be done without...

Hi deanjohnston,

This can be done without modifying the codes by using the <!--more--> tag in the blog post (see image below);
  5. Replies
    Views

Hi Dean, It seems to be a child theme...

Hi Dean,

It seems to be a child theme limitation where it only works for the code in the root directory. You can try using actions/hooks in child theme as per docs here...
  6. [SOLVED] To turn off floating menu feature, access file:...

To turn off floating menu feature, access file: /public_html/wp-content/themes/vantage/includes/admin-bar.php and comment two blocks of code as described below.
    Obs.: Comment each block separately...
  7. Replies
    Views

Captcha at...

Captcha at http://bestwebsoft.com/products/captcha/ (free version) works with Vantage other free plugins work Ok as well, such as Easy Captcha at : https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-captcha/

I...
  8. Replies
    Views

Vantage with W3 Total Cache and MaxCDN tips

I couldn't really find elaborated threads with good tips on configuring W3 Total Cache and MAXCDN to work with Vantage. Yet those tools are almost mandatory if you want your Vantage site to perform....