Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hello! By your, guys, requests, Listing...

Hello!

By your, guys, requests, Listing Category Archive has got the featured listings on top of regular ones. No widgets, or something else, just first goes all featured listings, and regular...
  2. Hello! Hmmm... Let's imaging situaltion...

Hello!

Hmmm... Let's imaging situaltion when the user A has paid for a featured listing and it really shown on top of regular ones. Then 45 other users have paid for featured listings too on a...
  3. Replies
    Views

I have to agree. Featured ads should be on top....

I have to agree. Featured ads should be on top. Why pay featured if it's on the next page after a few posts or a day or so.

Just because it's complicated to do, does not mean it can't be done.
  4. Replies
    Views

I am no CSS expert, but here is a bit of CSS you...

I am no CSS expert, but here is a bit of CSS you can add to the "Theme -> Customise -> Additional CSS" to make the "Site Logo" and "Find/Near Search" appear when displayed on Mobile devices.

I can...
  5. Thread: Map Pins

by dalemiles
    Replies
    Views

Thanks guys! I've tried to make it as simple and...

Thanks guys! I've tried to make it as simple and easy as possible. Whilst a simple plugin, it does provide some great flexibility for the Vantage theme.

Ianross, thanks for the link in your blog,...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi ianross, I have already checked your site....

Hi ianross,

I have already checked your site.

It happened because the contact form will not be displayed on listings submitted by the admin. Create a separate user to submit a listing to test...