Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You want to remove just that location field but...

You want to remove just that location field but still keep all Google Maps related services?

If you just want that field removed, you can disable it with a small piece of code. Install the...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hi, I just wanted to update you that this is set...

Hi, I just wanted to update you that this is set to release today as long as everything goes to plan.
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi shadowpresence, I have just referred it to...

Hi shadowpresence,

I have just referred it to the dev team and will let you know of their reply.

- JOmark
  4. Here's the dev team's reply; - JOmark

Here's the dev team's reply;

- JOmark
  5. Replies
    Views

I am checking the issue now and will update this...

I am checking the issue now and will update this thread accordingly with my findings.

Update: I was able to replicate the issue and already logged a bug ticket so it can be looked into by the...
  6. Replies
    Views

Hi, No admin option on it and will require...

Hi,

No admin option on it and will require code customization to implement.

Anyway, I will try to check the involved codes to see if it can be done with simple code modification.

- Jomark
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi Shadowpresence, I am sorry for the late reply...

Hi Shadowpresence, I am sorry for the late reply We are making a new release, expect it to be done tonight or tomorrow morning top, I see there is still a conflict, we need to redo a js function and...
  8. I think this is a defect with the "Directory"...

I think this is a defect with the "Directory" theme and not Vantage.

Your website upon performing a location search is passing the "lat:0 and lng:0" values for the search query as per the image...