Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Classipress 4 is a new release. We will fix any...

Classipress 4 is a new release. We will fix any outstanding bugs via the small releases. In the meantime, if you want to keep using classipress 3 thats fine.

I am also, thinking that we may create...
  2. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Well, dev build is a fixed, but unstable release...

Well, dev build is a fixed, but unstable release (with all the consequences). it may miss updates for minimized versions of CSS and JS files, updates for translation POT file, and finally, it's not...
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hey, Guys, I've updated code...

Hey, Guys, I've updated code https://gist.github.com/dikiyforester/59371e7ac3235989499faf6bd5717e05

I had to add Javascript block to fix the issue with All States option.

Happy coding!
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I'll ask the devs, maybe there will be a simpler...

I'll ask the devs, maybe there will be a simpler solution for this widget in the future.
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] After you backup everything, you can activate a...

After you backup everything, you can activate a different theme (Twentysixteen for example) delete the classipress 3.6.1 theme and then you can install the updated ClassiPress 4.0.0 version.
    About...
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] That looks like the footer menu. You can edit the...

That looks like the footer menu. You can edit the content within WordPress - Appearance - Menus. However, you won't be able to add icons. Maybe the upcoming version of ClassiPress will fill that void.
  7. [SOLVED] It should be working if you put it at the end of...

It should be working if you put it at the end of functions.php (just tested again)
    Also, remember to check the setting that allows users to set their own password and also, make sure you empty the...
  8. [SOLVED] That's probably disabled within Appearance -...

That's probably disabled within Appearance - Customizer - Site - Layout - Directory style.
  9. [SOLVED] sizwe, Can you please see if this answer...

sizwe, Can you please see if this answer solves your problem?