Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hello, Helena! The button "FIND A PRACTITIONER...

Hello, Helena!

The button "FIND A PRACTITIONER OR TRAINER" has a link "https://eftregister.com/listings/?ls=Helena&location=&location_geo_data=&st=listing&lat=&lng=".
    So it has written in the...
  2. [SOLVED] You can remove the image if there is no image...

You can remove the image if there is no image provided using the following CSS code:

.entry-cover.no-image {
    display: none;
    }

But if 1 listing has no image and other listings do have a...
  3. Replies
    Views

I Have sent it.

I Have sent it.
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Ovi thankyou so much! You helped me in a bigger...

Ovi thankyou so much! You helped me in a bigger way in the upgrade (from classipress 3.5.4 to 4.0.1 ). Whoever is not really good in programming or has tried upgrading many times in vain, give Ovi...
  5. Replies
    Views

we are fixing a few more things in this patch...

we are fixing a few more things in this patch also. So just a few more days and we should have the patched ready for release.
  6. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Do you have a live site? If possible, send me the...

Do you have a live site? If possible, send me the link and login details over email so I can have a closer look. -->> obica@appthemes.com

- - - Updated - - -

When upgrading the theme, you...
  7. Hi Elliot, If you are referring to the single...

Hi Elliot,

If you are referring to the single page, just enable the full width template. See image below;

https://forums.appthemes.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18734&d=1533135363

8. [SOLVED] I also had this problem, I realised it was due to...

I also had this problem, I realised it was due to copying and pasting from the 'considerations when updating' page
    it copies and pastes the text and the background behind the text which cause...
  9. Hello! Currently, there is no such option,...

Hello!

Currently, there is no such option, but I'm sure we'll add it to the Latest Listings widget settings.

For now, you can manually change it in the file. I would recommend doing changes in...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hello! When you upgrade ClassiPress from 3 to...

Hello!

When you upgrade ClassiPress from 3 to 4 version it needs to make some changes manually.
    You can find detailed instructions in tutorial...
  11. [SOLVED] Hi Andy, It uses the default Wordrpess...

Hi Andy,

It uses the default Wordrpess function for the sign up emails.

For the theme generated emails, it can be done using filters as discussed here...
  12. [SOLVED] Hi, please check the following URL...

Hi, please check the following URL https://docs.appthemes.com/classipress-4-x/considerations-updating-classipress-4-x-users-classipress-3/ to learn more. If you have any more question please let us...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hi, Ace! Newest CSS will be pulled...

Hi, Ace!

Newest CSS will be pulled automatically once theme version will be changed or cache expired. (no matter which browser or system you use).

For example now your css files stored in...
  14. [SOLVED] If you're running the same control panel on both...

If you're running the same control panel on both web hosts, you should be able to restore that backup from within cPanel.
    If not... you need to extract the website's database and the theme folder...
  15. We have identified the issue. We will have a fix...

We have identified the issue. We will have a fix for this in the next release.
  16. This has been fixed in the dev build. It will go...

This has been fixed in the dev build. It will go out with the next release.
  17. Of course Ive checked the count, 4.1.4 shows the...

Of course Ive checked the count, 4.1.4 shows the correct amount of listings.
  18. Jomark Hi, please read the following documentation...

Hi, please read the following documentation. Let me know if you still need more help.

You can read the following forum post in regards to your question.

The latest version of Vantage is...
  19. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] A couple of methods so you don't have to wait for...

A couple of methods so you don't have to wait for support to answer.

1.) Install on a test site, with your current copy of CP. Then test everything. Takes a few hours for sure, to test all...