Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

@ssmokinghotdeals, Disable the child theme...

@ssmokinghotdeals,

Disable the child theme then try running the theme installation script again using the URL below;

2. Replies
    Views

Flatter is a just a child theme of Clipper. You...

Flatter is a just a child theme of Clipper. You will need Clipper in order to use Flatter which carries over the main function of the former.

- Jomark
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi @ssmokinghotdeals, On a default Clipper...

Hi @ssmokinghotdeals,

On a default Clipper install, the blog section link can be found on the header menu named "Blog." You can check it in the demo page here https://demos.appthemes.com/clipper/...
  4. Replies
    Views

Compatibility issues arise from time to time...

Compatibility issues arise from time to time after a Wordpress update. That's why some users maintains clones of their sites to test any update be it WP or the theme, before doing it on the live...
  5. Replies
    Views

Kindly PM your site's URL and admin login details...

Kindly PM your site's URL and admin login details so I can inspect the settings and check the issue better.

- Jomark
  6. Replies
    Views

@ssmokinghotdeals, I have received your PM and...

@ssmokinghotdeals,

I have received your PM and likewise checked your site. I have noticed that you are using a child theme and so before we proceed further kindly disable the child theme and all...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi ssmokinghotdeals, Kindly PM your site's URL...

Hi ssmokinghotdeals,

Kindly PM your site's URL and admin login details so I can check the settings.

- Jomark