Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The advertising setting must be enabled and...

The advertising setting must be enabled and advertising code must be present. The next step is to add the advertising widget into the header widget area.
  2. No, that feature is not built in.

No, that feature is not built in.
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] The ad widget still gets the settings from the...

The ad widget still gets the settings from the Advertising options. But now you can add whatever you want into that section, even an HTML widget where you place the advertising code.
  4. [SOLVED] Hi moraroad...

Hi moraroad!

If you want to disable banner and related button on the image upload - you can use the Customizer option "Show Banner Image".

5. So, adding the code would only work until 4.2 is...

So, adding the code would only work until 4.2 is released? (The release date is still a big secret, I assume?) Does that count for other css codes I added in the past weeks too?

And a general...
  6. My bad... my test site is running the latest beta...

My bad... my test site is running the latest beta release of CP 4.2.0 and things have a changed slightly ...

This should work on top of CP 4.1.x

.page-header .fa-rss {
    display: none;
    }
  7. Send me admin credentials so I can have a closer...

Send me admin credentials so I can have a closer look... obica@appthemes.com
  8. Only AI could solve such task... resizing images...

Only AI could solve such task... resizing images without cropping, has the drawback that larger images would send the focus so far away that you wouldn't distinguish what the image was all about....
  9. [SOLVED] This will change with the upcoming theme upgrade.

This will change with the upcoming theme upgrade.
  10. You need to disable Membership packs within...

You need to disable Membership packs within ClassiPress - Pricing - Memberships
  11. [SOLVED] You should search the WordPress repository for...

You should search the WordPress repository for any plugins that could suit your needs. This one came up in my search but you should investigate to find out which one works best for your needs.
  12. [SOLVED] In the main WORDPRESS menu: Classipress ->...

In the main WORDPRESS menu: Classipress -> settings -> general (scroll down)