Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] I don't recommend to modify the main stylesheet....

I don't recommend to modify the main stylesheet. You should better take the above approach so you don't lose the modifications on next Jibo updates.
  2. Replies
    Views

Just to let you know, this has been fixed and is...

Just to let you know, this has been fixed and is now available in the dev build, and of course will be included in the next update.
  3. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks for letting us know about the tutorial,...

Thanks for letting us know about the tutorial, rnaylor. I've updated the tutorial to include enabling events.
    http://docs.appthemes.com/tutorials/setting-up-and-using-the-event-attendees-widget/
  4. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] @rnaylor Have you tried downloading a fresh zip...

@rnaylor Have you tried downloading a fresh zip and installing that? If things are missing, something is off and you should try a new download.
  5. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Hello rnaylor. I've moved your comment to a new...

Hello rnaylor. I've moved your comment to a new thread so it does not get lost in the beta conversation. One of our agents will help you with this issue as soon as possible. Thanks.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks Shannon, I love the event's listing....

Thanks Shannon,
    I love the event's listing. Great Work
  7. Replies
    Views

To follow up on this post, if you want to achieve...

To follow up on this post, if you want to achieve this without adding plugins you should do what znassif said. I wish I had seen his comment before I spent the time figuring this out on my own.
  8. Hi everone. I think that anonymous reviews could...

Hi everone.
    I think that anonymous reviews could lead to all sorts of problems, from spam to businesses trash talking each other. Having reviews come from users that have taken the time to register,...
  9. Replies
    Views

[VANTAGE] I understand what you're saying, but asking about...

I understand what you're saying, but asking about customizations in a pre-sales sense is a rather generic question in terms of "can it be done?" because the answer is always going to be yes. It's not...
  10. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] It is possible ! U don't like ur users...

It is possible ! U don't like ur users (customers) to post from the admin panel ? so try the following plugin :

's really easy with Ucan Post plugin
  11. Thread: User blog posts?

by pepsi
    Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Blog posts are made via the wp-admin, not via the...

Blog posts are made via the wp-admin, not via the front end like the ads, so it's not able to be done currently in the same manner. You can of course give certain people access if you wish.. although...
  12. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Online on Twitter visit this link: Create cool...

Online on Twitter visit this link: Create cool applications! | dev.twitter.com

Then click: dev.twitter.com
    I create the application to get the API Key

On page created: dev.twitter.com
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks for letting us know, I'll pass this info...

Thanks for letting us know, I'll pass this info onto David so he can check it out and update the page accordingly.
  14. Replies
    Views

Yes you're right about that, we need to find a...

Yes you're right about that, we need to find a better way to communicate these specific issues as not everyone reads the forums.. I'll discuss this with our team to try and come up with a better way...
  15. Replies
    Views

Yes thanks, we are aware of both of these plugin...

Yes thanks, we are aware of both of these plugin related issues.

The wp-print and wp-email emails are apparently not compatible with the new custom post types feature in ClassiPress and we are...
  16. You will need a really good search and replace...

You will need a really good search and replace tool.
    It seems that plugins prior to WP3.0 used "post" instead of "ad_listing".
    See this post:...
  17. Problem is 3.0.4 used regular POSTS so things...

Problem is 3.0.4 used regular POSTS so things were fine in that version.

3.0.5.1 and 3.0.5.2 are using custom posts ( not even called posts they are ) ad_listings

So hence your plugin is...
  18. Replies
    Views

This only happens with the emails sent to you as...

This only happens with the emails sent to you as admin (not the customer), but still, if you want to change it you can find the details to edit in includes/theme-emails.php
  19. Replies
    Views

Check your email settings in the New User Email...

Check your email settings in the New User Email plugin. There is a place to edit all of that information.
  20. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Have you switched back to the default "classic"...

Have you switched back to the default "classic" theme and tried to register a user?
    If the default theme fails to register users, then you will know it is in your WordPress set up, not the...
  21. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] Thanks for the info you sent earlier, your...

Thanks for the info you sent earlier, your settings all look fine, and I have tested it out by registering a user but as you say have not received the email yet. There are a couple of things to look...
  22. It is great know to you have sorted it out...

It is great know to you have sorted it out yourself. Yes, as we keep on tinkering with Classipress, solutions can definitely be found along with the knowledge we gain from the process.