Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Dimitris Hi, I would suggest checking what you've...

Hi,

I would suggest checking what you've pasted to make sure no extra characters are included (use a plain notepad type program) - extra spaces at end can cause php issues.

Before I used code...
  2. Not tested but i think yes.

Not tested but i think yes.
  3. You can change the 'slug' of the listing, go to...

You can change the 'slug' of the listing, go to your listings and 'quick edit' to edit the slug.
  4. Replies
    Views

Dimitris If Vantage supports taxonomies, would you think...

If Vantage supports taxonomies, would you think that support would help with this type of customization, especially when it helps improve the entire theme? or are we, your clients, supposed to pay...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dimitris Development build hotfixes.

Development builds are stable releases that include bug fixes after an official release.Example: Vantage 1.1 is released and 3 days later a bug is found, the developer fixes this specific bug and...
  6. Replies
    Views

Assuming you mean ClassiPress, no there is no...

Assuming you mean ClassiPress, no there is no default feature which will allow you to do this. Potentially you could customize the theme files and add a bcc field for a copy of the emails sent via...
  7. Replies
    Views

Samcy like I said bro! they have a plugin just for...

like I said bro! they have a plugin just for those purposes its called the "Advanced Field" something, you can try and download the one for wordpress http://www.advancedcustomfields.com/ its free,...
  8. Replies
    Views

[SOLVED] You can set this from within your ClassiPress...

You can set this from within your ClassiPress admin dashboard > Settings > "Home Page Category Options", " Category Depth". Change this to "0".
  9. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Changes needed if using 3.0.5.2

The original tutorial I wrote on this subject worked fine with ClassiPress 3.0.5.1, but some changes were made in the code in version 3.0.5.2 that required me to update this post.

Step 1: The...
  10. Replies
    Views

[TUTORIAL] Creating a "SOLD" stamp for your ads.

One of the first things I went to change in ClassiPress 3.0.5 was the way the theme marks posts as being sold. ClassiPress 3.0.5 puts a text comment at the top of the classified ad that says "This...
  11. Thread: Carousel

by pepsi
    Replies
    Views

How many of your ads are actually...

How many of your ads are actually featured/stickied? You need a minimum of 5 for it to work corrrectly, so if you don't have this number it may be what your problem is.
  12. Replies
    Views

You may check this link to see if it is what you...

You may check this link to see if it is what you are looking for link http://ox.no/posts/hiding-wordpress-installation-files .
  13. Replies
    Views

Re: Watermarking Images

try this simple tut

http://wpglamour.com/how-to-watermark-a ... ed-images/